TOP SELLING KVM SWITCHES
Tripp Lite Lite NetCommander B072-016-1-IP 16-Port KVM Over IP Switch
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Aten 8-Port USB DVI Dual Link KVM Switch
Highlights for Aten 8-Port USB DVI Dual Link KVM Switch
- Product Type:KVM Switchbox
The CS1788 8-Port USB DVI Dual Link KVM Switch is a multi-purpose appliance that consolidates access and control of up to 8 computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and dual-monitor (DVI-I and VGA) console.
It can be cascaded to three levels - allowing up to 73 CS1788s to control up to 512 computers - all from the original single console, making it ideal for IT applications and management.
In addition, the CS1788 features Multi-view functionality, which enables the use of standard USB cables to stack up to four switches for quad-viewing in multiple-monitor installations where each computer is fitted with multiple video cards. It allows you to contrast, analyse and monitor video output in convenient ways, substantially simplifying the working environment.
- Microphone: Yes
- USB: Yes
- DVI: Yes
- Headphone: Yes
- Number of USB Ports: 12
- Number of DVI Ports: 9
- Product Type: KVM Switchbox
- Manufacturer Part Number: CS1788
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.aten-usa.com
- Packaged Quantity: 1
- Manufacturer: Aten Technologies
- Product Name: 8-Port USB DVI Dual Link KVM Switch
- Brand Name: Aten
- Weight (Approximate): 6.17 lb
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 6.3"
- Depth: 17.2"
- Power Consumption: 6.47 W
- Number of Computers Supported: 8
- Maximum Video Resolution: 2560 x 1600
- Graphic Mode: WQXGA