- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING KVM SWITCHES
Product Information for Avocent Universal Management Gateway 4000 40P AS 512SP 5000DP
Highlights for Avocent Universal Management Gateway 4000 40P AS 512SP 5000DP
The Avocent universal management gateway is the first data center appliance that enables true, real-time, integrated monitoring, access and control across IT and facilities systems in the data center. The gateway makes it possible for data centers to execute a unified approach to infrastructure management resulting in greatly reduced cost and more efficient management and control.
The universal management gateway appliance is the core component of the DCIM framework. It is the data collection engine as well as the access point that provides the closed loop control for Emerson Network Power's DCIM solution, the Trellis platform.
The gateway combines the functions of KVM over IP, serial console over IP, rack PDU, SP and environmental management in a single chassis. When used in combination with DSView software, the solution provides remote access and control to any device that can be controlled by any of the consolidated functions.
- Comprehensive DCIM platform in a single pane of glass
- Convenient single U chassis - reduced rack space and footprint
- Physical sensor aggregation
- Easy installation across various remote access technologies
- Up to 40 simultaneous KVM sessions
- Up to 1024 service processors; wide variety of servers managed
- Up to 40 full auto-sensing ports
- Data collection - up to 10,000 data points per minute
- Real-time information across IT and facilities
In The Box
- Avocent Infrastructure Management Appliance UMG 4000
- Rack mounting kit
- Network cable
- Serial adapter
- Manufacturer: Avocent
- Manufacturer Part #: UMG4000-400
- Manufacturer UPC #: 0636430069777
- Product Description: Avocent Infrastructure Management Appliance UMG 4000 - Network management device - 40 ports - 10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN, Gigabit LAN - 1U - rack-mountable
- Device Type: Network management device
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable - 1U
- Hard Drive: 250 GB x 2
- Ports Qty: 40
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Performance: Collection rate : 5000 datapoints per minute
- Capacity: Service processors : 512
- Power: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power Redundancy: Yes
- Approximate Dimensions (WxDxH): 1.7 in x 17.1 in x 20 in
- Approximate Weight: 25.8 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years warranty with product registration