- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING KVM SWITCHES
Product Information for Aten MasterView Max KVM Switch - 8 x 1 - 8 x HD-15 - 1U - Rack-Mountable
Highlights for Aten MasterView Max KVM Switch - 8 x 1 - 8 x HD-15 - 1U - Rack-Mountable
- Product Type:Analog KVM Switch
- Number of Computers:8
The CS-1758 USB KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse)Switch controls units that allow access and control of up to 8(CS-1758) computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and monitor console. Since units can be cascaded to threelevels, in a complete three stage installation, up to 73 CS-1758s can control up to512 computers - all from the original single console.
Although the switches use a USB keyboard and mouse for the console,they support both PS/2 and USB computers. Users have the choice ofconnecting the switch to a computer with PS/2 connectors or USBconnectors depending on the cable used to link the switch to thecomputers.
- A VGA, SVGA, or Multisync monitor capable of the highest resolution that you will be using on any computer in the installation.
- A USB mouse
- A USB keyboard
- The following equipment must be installed on each computer
- A VGA, SVGA or Multisync card.
- Either a Type A USB port, or PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports
- Only ATEN CS Custom KVM cable sets, which are specifically designed to work with these switches, may be used.
- Depending on the KVM cable type, the switches can link to computers that use PS/2 connectors to transfer keyboard and mouse data as well as computers that use USB connectors
Certifications & Standards