- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
CP Technologies TECH LevelOne ViewCon KVM-1611 16-Port PS2 KVM Switch
$ 143.57 $ 381.99
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Aten 16-Port Maxiport MasterView KVM Switch w/ Flash ROM (Black)
Highlights for Aten 16-Port Maxiport MasterView KVM Switch w/ Flash ROM (Black)
- Product Type:Analog KVM Switch
- Number of Computers:16
The Master View ACS-1216A KVM Switch controls units that allow access to multiple computers from a single console (keyboard, mouse, and monitor). Before the development of theMaster View, the only way to control multiple computer configurations from a single console was through a complex and costly network system. Now, with the ACS-1216A, you can easily access multiple computers in a cost effective manner.
A single Master View can control up to 16 (ACS-1216A) computers. As many as 31 additional switches can beadded in a daisy chain configuration, allowing up to 512 computers to be controlled from a single keyboard-monitor-mouse console.
- A VGA, SVGA, or Multisync monitor capable of the highest resolution that you will be using on any computer in the installation
- A PS/2 style mouse
- A PS/2 style keyboard
- The following equipment must be installed on each computer
- A VGA, SVGA or Multisync card.
- A 6-pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style) mouse port.
- Either a 6-pin mini-DIN (PS/2 Style) keyboard port with +5V DC on pin 4 and Ground on pin 3, or a 5-pin DIN (AT Style) keyboard port with +5V DC on pin 5 and ground on pin 4
- FCC Part 15
- Supports PS/2 Compatible Mice, Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer, Logitech FirstMouse+
- Standard Warranty : 1 Year Limited
Certifications & Standards