- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for TRENDnet KVM Switch
Highlights for TRENDnet KVM Switch
- Product Type:Analog KVM Switch
- Number of Computers:16
TRENDnet TK-1601R 16-Port KVM Switch allows you to manage up to 16 PCs with just one keyboard, monitor, and mouse. Switches between multiple PCs with a simple press of a button! Eliminates the hassle of cable swapping, save money and space with the TK-1601R. This KVM Switch also comes with a rack-mount kit for mounting on standard EIA-19in equipment rack in the Server Room and Computer Lab. Rich in features such as Hot-Plug, Auto-Scan, and Hot-Key operations; TRENDnet TK-1601R is the perfect choice for managing multiple PCs.
- No software required - easy PC selection via Push Buttons and Hot-Key Operations
- Hot-Plug feature -add or remove PCs without powering off the KVM Switch or other PCs
- Auto-Scan Mode for monitoring PCs
- Keyboard status restored when switching between PCs
- LED Display for easy status monitoring
- Beeping sound for port switching confirmation (could be disabled in auto-scan mode)
- Support Microsoft Intellimouse, Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer, Logitech NetMouse, Optical Mouse, Cordless Mouse and other Microsoft compatible mouse
- Supports DOS, Windows 3.x/95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP, Netware, Unix, Linux
- Standard Warranty : 1 Year(s)
Certifications & Standards