- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Avocent UMIQ-V1 KVM Module
Highlights for Avocent UMIQ-V1 KVM Module
The Avocent UMIQ-V1 module provides KVM over IP and Virtual Media support through the Universal Management Gateway to data center operators. UMIQ based KVM sessions provide good picture quality, high-speed/low-latency video which is not limited by cable length, cable type or electrical magnetic interference. This UMIQ module digitizes high resolution VGA and USB signals from a server into IP packets. When combined with the Universal Management Gateway, the UMIQ modules support up to forty concurrent KVM sessions. Virtual Media functionality provided by UMIQ modules provides smart-card (CAC), mass-storage and optical media emulation to attached servers which facilitates patch/driver/OS installations using out-of-band media. Moreover, the UMIQ-V1 module does not provide Embedded Service Processor pass-through access.
- Device Type: KVM extender
- Enclosure Type: External
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Max Transfer Distance: 330 ft
- Features: Firmware upgradable
- Interfaces: 1 x network - RJ-45 female ¦ 1 x keyboard / mouse - USB - 4 pin USB Type A male ¦ 1 x display / video - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) male
- Compliant Standards: PCT, EMC, ICES-003 Class A, KCC, FCC Part 15 B Class A