Product Information for Seagate Enterprise 4 TB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
Highlights for Seagate Enterprise 4 TB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
The Seagate Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD (formerly Constellation® ES) delivers the scalability that data centres need to reliably meet their demanding growth of unstructured data.
- Up to 4TB per drive for maximum density server and storage solutions
- Perfect for reliable, 24×7 bulk data storage
- Predictable 7200-RPM performance in SAS or SATA environments
- Energy efficient with low power and cooling requirements
- SED and SED FIPS options to protect data and ease disposal costs
Supersize Your Data Centre Storage
The Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD is the perfect foundation for building maximum density server and storage solutions. These 4TB 3.5-inch capacity-optimised hard drives support the highest density storage per square foot for a great return-on- investment.
Reliable, Robust Bulk Data Storage for a 24x7 World
Building high capacity RAID storage in multi-drive chassis requires predictable and consistent performance. The Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD provides enhanced error correction, super-parity and end-to-end SAS-based data integrity for accurate data storage each and every time. With its robust 7200-RPM performance, multi-drive firmware, ramp load technology and a humidity sensor it's the perfect solution for maximising your enterprise system consistency and reliability in even the harshest environments.
- Product Name: 20-pack 4TB Ent Cap 3.5 Hard Disk Drive SATA 7200 RPM 128MB 3.5 inch No Encryption
- Product Type: Hard Drive
- Buffer: 128 MB
- Wireless LAN: No
- Product Family: Enterprise
- Drive Interface: SATA
- Drive Width: 3.5"
- Drive Interface Standard: SATA/600
- Drive Type: Internal
- Storage Capacity: 4 TB
- Rotational Speed: 7200 rpm
- Product Line: Enterprise
- Packaged Quantity: 20
- Maximum External Data Transfer Rate: 768 MBps (6 Gbps)
- Network (RJ-45): No
- Self-encrypting Drive
- Low Power Consumption