Product Information for HP 500 GB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
Highlights for HP 500 GB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
- Hard Drive Interface:SATA/600
- Storage Capacity:500 GB
- Form Factor:Internal
HP SATA hard drives are designed for reliability and mass storage demanded by today's server and storage environments. The SATA hard drive portfolio is categorized into two categories: Entry (ETY) and Midline (MDL) hard drives. HP SATA Entry hard drives are the lowest unit-cost solution for entry level servers. Designed for economical reliability and performance for non-mission critical applications, Entry and Midline SATA hard drives provide the best price advantage for these lower workload environments. These hard drives are available in Small Form Factor (2.5in) and Large Form Factor (3.5in) for both hot plug and non-hot plug environments.
- Hard Drive Interface: SATA/600
- SATA Pin: 7-pin
- Rotational Speed: 7200 rpm
- Maximum External Data Transfer Rate: 768 MBps (6 Gbps)
- Product Type: Hard Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number: 659341-B21
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.hp.com
- Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
- Product Name: Hard Drive
- Brand Name: HP
- Weight (Approximate): 3.00 lb
- Form Factor: Internal
- Height: 1.0"
- Width: 4.4"
- Depth: 7.3"
- Compatible Drive Bay Width: 3.5"
- Hot Pluggable: No
- Storage Capacity: 500 GB
- Features: Time-limited Error Recovery (TLER)