- Learn More
Product Information for Samsung 850 EVO MZ-N5E1T0BW 1 TB Internal Solid State Drive
Highlights for Samsung 850 EVO MZ-N5E1T0BW 1 TB Internal Solid State Drive
- SATA 6Gb/s SSD for Client PCs
- M.2 (2280)
- Samsung V-NAND
- Samsung Magician Software for SSD management
- Samsung Data Migration Software
V-NAND Technology and THE SAMSUNG SSD 850 EVO Series
Samsung's unique and innovative V-NAND flash memory architecture is a breakthrough in overcoming the density limitations, performance and endurance of today's conventional planar NAND architecture. V-NAND is fabricated by stacking cell layers vertically over one another rather than decreasing the cells dimensions and trying to fit itself onto a fixed horizontal space resulting in higher density and better performance utilizing a smaller footprint. The 850 EVO Series is the advanced consumer SSD powered by V-NAND technology that maximizes everyday computing experiences with optimized performance and enhanced reliability.
- Limited Warranty: 5 Year
Additional Product Specifications
- Drive Interface: SATA
- Drive Interface Standard: SATA/600
- Buffer: 1 GB
- Maximum Read Transfer Rate: 540 MB/s
- Maximum Write Transfer Rate: 520 MB/s
- Product Type: Solid State Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number: MZ-N5E1T0BW
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.samsungusa.com
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Product Name: SSD 850 EVO M.2
- Product Series: 850 EVO
- Brand Name: Samsung
Network & Communication
- Weight (Approximate): 0.28 oz
- Drive Type: Internal
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Height: 0.1"
- Width: 0.9"
- Depth: 3.2"
Management & Protocols
- Storage Capacity: 1 TB
- Encryption Standard: 256-bit
Learn More About Samsung 850 EVO MZ-N5E1T0BW 1 TB Internal Solid State Drive
|Product: SATA M.2||NAND Flash ||Sequential Read Speed |
|Sequential Write Speed ||AES Encryption |
Guaranteed Endurance and ReliabilityThe Samsung 850 EVO maintains high performance, optimized endurance, AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption1 , Dynamic Thermal Guard, and a 5 year limited warranty****.
Unlock Your Computer's PotentialSamsung's 850 EVO series SSD is the industry's #1 best-selling2 SSD and is perfect for everyday computing. Powered by Samsung's V-NAND technology, the 850 EVO transforms the everyday computing experience with optimized performance and endurance. Designed to fit desktop PCs, laptops, and ultrabooks, the 850 EVO comes in a wide range of capacities and form factors.2
Multiple Form Factors for Almost Any NeedSamsung has designed the 850 EVO in multiple form factors with compatibility in mind. The 2.5-inch size is designed to fit most desktop PCs and laptops, while the SATA-based M.2 and mSATA are ideal for ultra-slim mobile computing.
Uncompromised PerformanceThe 850 EVO optimizes performance for your daily computing tasks, boasting sequential write speeds up to 520 MB/s with TurboWrite technology and sequential read speeds up to 540 MB/s. Plus, RAPID mode to further boost performance for up to 2x faster3 data processing speeds by utilizing unused PC memory as cache storage.
- 1 AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption is compliant with advanced security management solutions, such as IEEE® 1667 and TCG™ Opal.
- 2 Based on 2015 NPD reported revenue in the US
- 3 Compared to same drive w/out RAPID enabled
- 4 Performance may vary based on system hardware & configurationRandom Write (4KB, QD1): Up to 40,000 IOPS Random Write * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration