- Learn More
Product Information for Samsung 850 EVO MZ-N5E1T0BW 1 TB Internal Solid State Drive
Highlights for Samsung 850 EVO MZ-N5E1T0BW 1 TB Internal Solid State Drive
- SATA 6Gb/s SSD for Client PCs
- M.2 (2280)
- Samsung V-NAND
- Samsung Magician Software for SSD management
- Samsung Data Migration Software
V-NAND Technology and THE SAMSUNG SSD 850 EVO Series
Samsung's unique and innovative V-NAND flash memory architecture is a breakthrough in overcoming the density limitations, performance and endurance of today's conventional planar NAND architecture. V-NAND is fabricated by stacking cell layers vertically over one another rather than decreasing the cells dimensions and trying to fit itself onto a fixed horizontal space resulting in higher density and better performance utilizing a smaller footprint. The 850 EVO Series is the advanced consumer SSD powered by V-NAND technology that maximizes everyday computing experiences with optimized performance and enhanced reliability.
- Limited Warranty: 5 Year
Additional Product Specifications
- Drive Interface: SATA
- Drive Interface Standard: SATA/600
- Buffer: 1 GB
- Maximum Read Transfer Rate: 540 MB/s
- Maximum Write Transfer Rate: 520 MB/s
- Product Type: Solid State Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number: MZ-N5E1T0BW
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.samsungusa.com
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Product Name: SSD 850 EVO M.2
- Product Series: 850 EVO
- Brand Name: Samsung
Network & Communication
- Weight (Approximate): 0.28 oz
- Drive Type: Internal
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Height: 0.1"
- Width: 0.9"
- Depth: 3.2"
Management & Protocols
- Storage Capacity: 1 TB
- Encryption Standard: 256-bit
Learn More About Samsung 850 EVO MZ-N5E1T0BW 1 TB Internal Solid State Drive
|Product: SATA M.2||NAND Flash: N/A||Sequential Read Speed: Up to 540 MB/s Sequential Read **Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration|
|Sequential Write Speed: 520||AES Encryption: AES 256 bit Encryption (Class 0), TCG/Opal, IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)|
Uncompromised PerformanceThe 850 EVO optimizes performance for your daily computing tasks, boasting sequential write speeds up to 520 MB/s with TurboWrite technology and sequential read speeds up to 540 MB/s. Plus, RAPID mode to further boost performance for up to 2x faster1 data processing speeds by utilizing unused PC memory as cache storage.
Guaranteed Endurance and ReliabilityThe Samsung 850 EVO maintains high performance, optimized endurance, AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption2 , Dynamic Thermal Guard, and a 5 year limited warranty****.
Unlock Your Computer's PotentialSamsung's 850 EVO series SSD is the industry's #1 best-selling3 SSD and is perfect for everyday computing. Powered by Samsung's V-NAND technology, the 850 EVO transforms the everyday computing experience with optimized performance and endurance. Designed to fit desktop PCs, laptops, and ultrabooks, the 850 EVO comes in a wide range of capacities and form factors.3
Multiple Form Factors for Almost Any NeedSamsung has designed the 850 EVO in multiple form factors with compatibility in mind. The 2.5-inch size is designed to fit most desktop PCs and laptops, while the SATA-based M.2 and mSATA are ideal for ultra-slim mobile computing.
- 1 Compared to same drive w/out RAPID enabled
- 2 AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption is compliant with advanced security management solutions, such as IEEE® 1667 and TCG™ Opal.
- 3 Based on 2015 NPD reported revenue in the US
- 4 Performance may vary based on system hardware & configurationRandom Write (4KB, QD1): Up to 40,000 IOPS Random Write * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration