Product Information for Seagate ST1000VN001 1 TB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
Highlights for Seagate ST1000VN001 1 TB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
- Drive Type:Internal
- Storage Capacity:1 TB
- Drive Interface:SATA
- Drive Interface Standard:SATA/600
Ultra-Reliable 6TB Drives for NAS, Cloud, Servers and RAID
- 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1TB capacity options
- Seagate NAS HDDs are built and tested to provide industry-leading performance for small NAS systems.
- NASWorks technology supports customized error recovery controls, power management and vibration tolerance for optimal performance and reliability with workloads up to 180TB/year workload rating limit (WRL).
- NAS error recovery controls optimize drive health by helping to ensure drives are not dropped from the NAS and sent into a RAID rebuild.
- Improved vibration tolerance and emission in multi-drive systems with dualplane balance
- Advanced power management supports multiple power profiles for lowpower, 24x7 performance.Quiet drive operation enhances customer experience in living room or office environments.
- Optional 3-year Rescue recovery service plan protects against data loss from viruses, software issues, or mechanical and electrical breakdowns in a NAS or RAID environment.
- Home/SOHO NAS desktop towers
- Desktop RAID and servers
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Print and file servers
- Multimedia server/storage
- Small-business file sharing
- Backup servers
- Personal cloud
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
- Drive Interface: SATA
- Drive Interface Standard: SATA/600
- Buffer: 64 MB
- Spindle Speed (rpm): 5900
- Product Type: Hard Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number: ST1000VN000-25PK
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.seagate.com
- Packaged Quantity: 25
- Manufacturer: Seagate Technology
- Product Model: ST1000VN001
- Product Name: ST1000VN001 Hard Drive Rescue Recovery Service
- Brand Name: Seagate
- Weight (Approximate): 14.11 oz
- Drive Type: Internal
- Height: 0.8"
- Width: 4"
- Depth: 5.8"
- Drive Width: 3.5"
- Storage Capacity: 1 TB
- Features: Halogen-free