Product Information for Hitachi 2.5IN 7.0MM 320GB 5400RPM SATA EA RV,HGST,HTE545032A7E680
Highlights for Hitachi 2.5IN 7.0MM 320GB 5400RPM SATA EA RV,HGST,HTE545032A7E680
Travelstar Z5K500 is the 5400 RPM 2.5-inch hard drive from Hitachi, with high capacity, and the Advanced Format drive. Advanced Format increases the physical sector size on HDDs from 512 bytes to 4,096 bytes, which improves drive capacities and error correction capabilities. The Z5K500 carries the EcoTrac classification due to its low-power consumption and eco-friendly, halogen-free production. Travelstar Z5K500 delivers the right balance of capacity, power-management and design flexibility to meet the needs of mobile applications.
- Device Type: Hard drive - internal
- Capacity: 320 GB
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- Buffer Size: 8 MB
- Bytes per Sector: 4096
- Features: TrueTrack servo technology, rugged, Advanced Format technology (2nd generation), advanced format 512e
- Width: 2.8 in
- Depth: 3.9 in
- Height: 0.3 in
- Weight: 3.35 oz
- Drive Transfer Rate: 600 MBps (external)
- Internal Data Rate: 136 MBps
- Seek Time: 13 ms (average) / 25 ms (max)
- Track-to-Track Seek Time: 1 ms
- Average Latency: 5.5 ms
- Spindle Speed: 5400 rpm
- Start / Stop Cycles: 600,000
Expansion & Connectivity
- Interfaces: 1 x SATA 6 Gb/s - 7 pin Serial ATA
- Compatible Bays: 1 x internal - 2.5"
- Power Consumption: 4.5 Watt ( start ) ¦ 1.6 Watt ( read ) ¦ 1.6 Watt ( write ) ¦ 0.2 Watt ( stand by ) ¦ 1.8 Watt ( seek ) ¦ 1.5 Watt ( performance idle ) ¦ 0.1 Watt ( sleep )
- Compatible with Windows 7: "Compatible with Windows 7" software and devices carry Microsoft’s assurance that these products have passed tests for compatibility and reliability with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7.
- Compliant Standards: Halogen-free, EcoTrac
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 140 °F
- Shock Tolerance (operating): 400 g @ 2 ms half-sine pulse
- Shock Tolerance (non-operating): 1000 g @ 1 ms half-sine pulse