Product Information for Edge Tech Corp Boost 240 GB Internal Solid State Drive
Highlights for Edge Tech Corp Boost 240 GB Internal Solid State Drive
- Drive Type:Internal
- Storage Capacity:240 GB
- Drive Interface:M.2
- Drive Interface Standard:SATA/600
As one of the smallest Solid State Drive (SSD) form factors available today, the EDGE Boost M.2 SSD is an excellent storage upgrade choice for Ultrabooks and Small Form Factor PCs. Available in three lengths (2242, 2260, and 2280), Boost M.2 SSDs can accommodate most systems accepting the M.2 SATA storage form factor and are PC, Mac, and Linux compatible.
Utilizing a premium SandForce controller, the Boost M.2 SSD can achieve ultra-fast read and write speeds as well as high IOPS rating. The results are excellent system performance and benchmarks in boot times, file transfers, software application loading, and more.
Boost M.2 SSDs come equipped with AES hardware encryption that protects 100% of data when enabled.* The feature-rich SandForce controller provides tools such as TRIM, S.M.A.R.T., Garbage Collection, Wear Leveling, ECC, and Durawrite to promote drive reliability and efficiency. The Boost M.2 SSD is backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Limited Warranty: 5 Year
Additional Product Specifications
- Full Product Specifications: Click to view
- Drive Interface: M.2
- Drive Interface Standard: SATA/600
- Maximum Read Transfer Rate: 550 MB/s
- Maximum Write Transfer Rate: 535 MB/s
- Product Type: Solid State Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number: PE246907
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.edgememory.com
- Manufacturer: Edge Memory
- Product Name: 240GB Boost M.2 SSD - 2280 80mm SATA 6Gb/s (Double Sided)
- Product Line: Boost
- Brand Name: EDGE
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority
Network & Communication
- Weight (Approximate): 0.18 oz
- Drive Type: Internal
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Height: 0.1"
- Width: 0.9"
- Depth: 3.1"
Management & Protocols
- Storage Capacity: 240 GB
- Encryption Standard: 256-bit