Product Information for Toshiba MD03ACA-V 3 TB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
Highlights for Toshiba MD03ACA-V 3 TB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
- Storage Capacity:3 TB
- The SATA interface 7,200 RPM desktop series drives are targeted at desktop all-in-one and gaming PCs, home servers, external HDDs, and consumer electronics products such as set-top boxes and digital video recorders.
- Serial ATA (SATA) is a serial interface that can operate at speeds up to 6Gb/s. SATA is scalable and enables easy integration, high performance, and efficient system designs. SATA is the evolutionary replacement for the Parallel ATA (PATA) storage interface.
- Ramp Load technology restricts the drive's recording head from touching the disk media, resulting in improved protection of the drive while being transported and less wear to the recording head.
- Optimized for use in power-friendly consumer and commercial desktop computing systems, the drive's power management technology provides significant power consumption savings at 5.2 watts (or less) active idle, and 1.0 watt standby and sleep power requirements.
- Toshiba's advanced servo techniques and mechanical design minimizes drive acoustics, making them as silent as possible during operation.
- Manufacturer Toshiba
- Manufacturer Part Number MD03ACA300V
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.toshiba.com
- Brand Name Toshiba
- Product Series MD03ACA-V
- Product Name MD03ACA-V Hard Drive
- Product Type Hard Drive
- Storage Capacity 3 TB
- Drive Performance
- Rotational Speed 7200 rpm
- Buffer 64 MB
Network & Communication
- Wireless LAN No
- Drive Interface SATA
- Drive Interface Standard SATA/600
- Drive Type Internal
- Drive Width 3.5"
- Height 1"
- Width 4"
- Depth 5.8"
- Weight (Approximate) 1.59 lb