- Learn More
Product Information for Seagate Surveillance ST5000VX0001 5 TB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
Highlights for Seagate Surveillance ST5000VX0001 5 TB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
Helps Improve Costs and Data Integrity
- The industry's first surveillance-optimised hard drive platform with capacities up to 6TB improves video streaming, drive performance and data integrity in surveillance applications.
- Seventh-generation Seagate® surveillance drive is tuned for high write-cycle workloads typical in video surveillance storage systems.
- The Surveillance HDD supports higher-resolution cameras and up to 16 drives per system, with up to 32 cameras per drive.
- Reliably performs in multi-drive systems with RAID support from RV sensors.
- 24x7 operational capabilities while maintaining high MTBF of 1M hours.
- Options for a current-limited startup of less than 2A supports the use of embedded system power supplies.
- Low power consumption options support always-on surveillance systems.
- Never miss a frame with quick time-to-ready.
- Idle 3 spin control features enable power-on in standby mode or drive spin-down to conserve power and improve reliability during archival periods.
- Optional 3-year +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan protects against data loss from viruses, software issues, or mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
Additional Product Specifications
- Full Product Specifications: Click to view
- Drive Interface: SATA
- Drive Interface Standard: SATA/600
- Buffer: 128 MB
- Rotational Speed: 7200 rpm
- Product Type: Hard Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number: ST5000VX0001
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.seagate.com
- Manufacturer: Seagate Technology
- Product Model: ST5000VX0001
- Product Name: Surveillance HDD
- Product Line: Surveillance
- Brand Name: Seagate
Network & Communication
- Wireless LAN: No
- Weight (Approximate): 1.72 lb
- Drive Type: Internal
- Height: 1"
- Width: 4"
- Depth: 5.8"
- Drive Width: 3.5"
Management & Protocols
- Storage Capacity: 5 TB