- Learn More
Product Information for Seagate SV35.6 1 TB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
Highlights for Seagate SV35.6 1 TB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
- 1 TB
- 3.5" Internal
- Buffer: 64 MB
Robust Surveillance Storage
The seventh-generation 6TB Seagate® Surveillance HDD addresses the increasing need for high-resolution cameras and camera counts, and ensures cost-effective performance and durability in always-on surveillance systems.
- 6TB capacities support up to 16 drives and 32 cameras per system
- Precision-tuned for high write surveillance workloads
- Reliably performs in multi-drive systems with RAID support
- Rotational vibration sensors for reliable performance
- Customise power settings to best support motion-activated cameras with Idle 3 support
- Supplement backups with the Seagate Data Rescue Plan in the event of data loss or accident
Build Better Video Surveillance Systems
The Surveillance HDD features storage power for the latest video surveillance systems.
- Build scalable systems to support large streaming workloads with support for ATA streaming and up to 32 cameras
- Surveillance-optimised firmware improves drive reliability up to 30% and can reduce data loss
- Ready to work 24x7 supporting up to 400+ hours of high definition content
- 1M hours MTBF
- 3-year limited warranty
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
Additional Product Specifications
- Full Product Specifications: Click to view
- Drive Interface: SATA
- Drive Interface Standard: SATA/600
- Buffer: 64 MB
- Rotational Speed: 7200 rpm
- Product Type: Hard Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number: ST1000VX002
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.seagate.com
- Manufacturer: Seagate Technology
- Product Name: SV35.6 Series +Rescue SATA 1-TB Hard Drive
- Product Series: SV35.6
- Brand Name: Seagate
Network & Communication
- Wireless LAN: No
- Weight (Approximate): 14.11 oz
- Drive Type: Internal
- Height: 0.8"
- Width: 4"
- Depth: 5.8"
- Drive Width: 3.5"
Management & Protocols
- Storage Capacity: 1 TB