Product Information for Seagate Surveillance 2 TB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
Highlights for Seagate Surveillance 2 TB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
Robust Surveillance Storage
The seventh-generation 6TB Seagate Surveillance HDD addresses the increasing need for high-resolution cameras and camera counts, and ensures cost-effective performance and durability in always-on surveillance systems.
- 6TB capacities support up to 16 drives and 32 cameras per system
- Precision-tuned for high write surveillance workloads
- Reliably performs in multi-drive systems with RAID support
- Rotational vibration sensors for reliable performance
- Customise power settings to best support motion-activated cameras with Idle 3 support
- Supplement backups with the Seagate Data Rescue Plan in the event of data loss or accident
Build Better Video Surveillance Systems
- The Surveillance HDD features storage power for the latest video surveillance systems.
- Build scalable systems to support large streaming workloads with support for ATA streaming and up to 32 cameras
- Surveillance-optimised firmware improves drive reliability up to 30% and can reduce data loss
- Ready to work 24x7 supporting up to 400+ hours of high definition content
- 1M hours MTBF
- Product Type: Hard Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number: ST2000VX003-20PK
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.seagate.com
- Packaged Quantity: 20
- Manufacturer: Seagate Technology
- Product Name: Surveillance HDD 2TB Hard Drive
- Product Line: Surveillance
- Brand Name: Seagate
- Storage Capacity: 2 TB
- Drive Interface: SATA
- Drive Interface Standard: SATA/600
- Buffer: 64 MB
- Rotational Speed: 5900 rpm
Network & Communication
- Wireless LAN: No
- Weight (Approximate): 1.34 lb
- Drive Type: Internal
- Height: 1"
- Width: 4"
- Depth: 5.8"
- Drive Width: 3.5"
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
Additional Product Specifications
- Full Product Specifications: Click to view