Product Information for Seagate Enterprise 4 TB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
Highlights for Seagate Enterprise 4 TB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
The Seagate® Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD (formerly Constellation® ES) delivers the scalability that data centres need to reliably meet their demanding growth of unstructured data.
- Up to 4TB per drive for maximum density server and storage solutions
- Perfect for reliable, 24x7 bulk data storage
- Predictable 7200-RPM performance in SAS or SATA environments
- Energy efficient with low power and cooling requirements
- SED and SED FIPS options to protect data and ease disposal costs
Supersize Your Data Centre Storage
The Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD is the perfect foundation for building maximum density server and storage solutions. These 4TB 3.5-inch capacity-optimised hard drives support the highest density storage per square foot for a great return-on-investment.
Reliable, Robust Bulk Data Storage for a 24x7 World
Building high capacity RAID storage in multi-drive chassis requires predictable and consistent performance. The Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD provides enhanced error correction, super-parity and end-to-end SAS-based data integrity for accurate data storage each and every time. With its robust 7200-RPM performance, multi-drive firmware, ramp load technology and a humidity sensor it's the perfect solution for maximising your enterprise system consistency and reliability in even the harshest environments.
Additional Product Specifications
- Network (RJ-45): No
- Drive Interface: SAS
- Buffer: 128 MB
- Rotational Speed: 7200 rpm
- Product Type: Hard Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number: ST4000NM0034-20PK
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.seagate.com
- Packaged Quantity: 20
- Manufacturer: Seagate Technology
- Product Name: Enterprise Hard Drive
- Product Line: Enterprise
- Brand Name: Seagate
Network & Communication
- Wireless LAN: No
- Drive Type: Internal
- Drive Width: 3.5"
Management & Protocols
- Storage Capacity: 4 TB
- Features: Self-encrypting Drive