Product Information for Ricoh Aficio GX E7700N 29 ppm 3600 dpi x 1200 dpi Duplex Network-Ready Color Inkjet Printer
Highlights for Ricoh Aficio GX E7700N 29 ppm 3600 dpi x 1200 dpi Duplex Network-Ready Color Inkjet Printer
The Aficio GX e7700N is a high-performance, surprisingly compact and extremely versatile A3 color printer. Based on Ricoh's unique and successful GelSprinter technology, it offers quick warm-up in less than 35 seconds, a first B/W print in only 6.5 seconds, and a high print speed of 29 full-color or B/W prints per minute. All this comes with a low Total Cost of Ownership: economy color reduces color print costs to almost that of B/W prints, while in energy saver mode the device consumes less than 2.7 W. The device is network-ready with a standard network interface card, and supports 100BASE-TX as standard.
Fast and efficient for optimal productivity
With its short warm-up time, quick first print and fast speed of 29 full-color or B/W prints per minute, the Aficio GX e7700N leads to high office productivity and fast turnaround of print jobs. Save paper by creating double-sided prints thanks to standard duplexing.
Low total cost of ownership
The GX e7700N saves costs at every stage of its lifecycle. Its high-yield cartridges last significantly longer than conventional ones - and require fewer user interventions. In economy color mode, color prints cost approximately the same as B/W prints. The already low power consumption of the device is further reduced in energy saver mode to less than 2.7 W.
Easy to operate and maintain
The tilting 2-line LCD operating panel is attractive, easy to view and easy to use. Bright, animated menus provide clear user instructions. Full front access to the paper trays and cartridges enhances convenience as the machine can be placed in a small space e.g. on a counter desk. It also speeds up maintenance and replacement procedures.
The standard network interface card simplifies connectivity, while the high-speed USB 2.0 interface enables quick and troublefree local printing. The GX e7700N supports the Fast Ethernet standard 100BASE-TX/10BASE-T for easy networking.
Wide media handling
The GX e7700N is much more than just a standard A3 document printer. It handles a wide range of paper sizes, types and weights, so it is ideal for printing larger items such as banners and posters. Standard and optional high-capacity trays take up to 600 sheets. These features allow you to print your own professional-quality business documents and marketing collateral quickly and inexpensively from the comfort of your own office.
Benefit from gel technology
GelSprinter technology has significant advantages over traditional systems. The GX e7700N runs on Ricoh's Liquid Gel cartridges. The quick-drying gel guarantees high productivity. In addition, prints are waterproof and UV resistant. GelSprinter gives you fast and affordable solutions for your business color workflow.
The Aficio GX e7700N has eco-friendly and money-saving features such as short warm-up time, economy color, increased consumable yield, standard duplexing and energy saver mode. The main unit is partially made from plant-based recyclable materials, which contribute less to global warming than the petroleum based counterpart. GelSprinters also operate cleanly and quietly, and do not emit dust. In addition, Ricoh product is ENERGY STAR compliant. This means less CO2 is produced in providing the energy needed to run Ricoh devices.
- Printer Type: Workgroup printer - ink-jet - color
- Approximate Width: 21.3 in
- Approximate Depth: 21.7 in
- Approximate Height: 10.2 in
- Approximate Weight: 42.1 lbs
- Inkjet Technology: Ricoh GelSprinter
- Ink Palette Supported (Colors): 4-ink - cyan, magenta, yellow, black
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 4 cartridges (1 each: cyan, magenta, yellow, black)
- Print Speed
- Up to 29 ppm - B/W
- Up to 29 ppm - color
- Built-in Devices: Status LCD
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Interface: USB, Ethernet 10/100Base-TX
- Max Resolution ( B&W ): 3600 dpi x 1200 dpi
- Max Resolution ( Color ): 3600 dpi x 1200 dpi
- Duplex Printout: Duplex
- First Print Out Time B/W: 6.5 sec
- First Print Out Time Color: 9 sec
- Language Simulation: Ricoh RPCS
- Printer Features: Ricoh GelSprinter technology
- Media Handling: 250-sheet input tray
- RAM Installed ( Max ): 16 MB
- Media Type: Plain paper, glossy paper, recycled paper, thick paper
- Max Media Size (Custom): 11.7 in x 16.5 in
- Media Sizes: Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), A3 (11.7 in x 16.5 in), A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in), Folio (8.5 in x 13 in), Foolscap (13.5 in x 17 in)
- Media Weight: 60 g/m2 - 157 g/m2
- Total Media Capacity: 250 sheets
- Media Feeder(s): 1 x autoload - 250 sheets - A3 (11.7 in x 16.5 in) weight: 60 g/m2 - 157 g/m2
- Max Media Capacity: 600 sheets
- Output Trays Capacity: 100 sheets
- Networking: Print server
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
- 1 x Hi-Speed USB - 4 pin USB Type B
- 1 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45
- Compliant Standards: FCC Class B certified, UL 60950
- Power Device: Power supply - internal
- Voltage Required: AC 120 V
- Frequency Required: 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Operational: 35 Watt
- Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep: 2.2 Watt
- OS Required: Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- ENERGY STAR Qualified: Yes
- Service & Support: 1 year warranty
- Service & Support Details
- Limited warranty - 1 year
- Limited warranty - print cartridge - 90 days