Highlights for Xantech 17294XRP IR Over Coax Xpansion Kit
The Model 172-94X is an expansion kit intended for use when installing Xtra Link 2's in more that one room. It includes only the parts needed for each additional room, thus avoiding the unnecessary duplication of couplers, emitters and coax jumper cables.
General InformationProduct Type: IR Receiver KitManufacturer Part Number: 17294XRPManufacturer Website Address: www.xantech.comManufacturer: Xantech CorporationProduct Name: 17294XRP IR Over Coax Xpansion KitProduct Line: Xtra Link2Brand Name: Xantech
- 291-10 Infrared (IR) Receiver. It is placed at the remote room location to receive IR signals from the handheld remote controller.
- INJ94 Injector. This unit, located in the Remote Room, injects the remote control signal into the room-to-room coaxial cable (along with the TV signal) and passes it to the CPL94B Coupler in the Main room. It also allows quick connection of the 291-00 IR Receiver and 781RG Power Supply cables.
- Short Coaxial Cable. Connects the INJ94 Injector to the TV in the Remote Room.
- 781C-00 Power supply.This plugs into an unswitched 120V AC outlet to provide power to the 291-00 IR Receiver.
- 1 x 291 Infrared Receiver
- 1 x INJ94 Injector
- 1 x 781ERGPS Power Supply
- 1 x Coax Jumper Cable with RF Connectors
WarrantyLimited Warranty: 1 Year
Xantech 17294XRP IR Over Coax Xpansion Kit