Product Information for Konftel 300W Wireless Dect Audio Conference Phone
Highlights for Konftel 300W Wireless Dect Audio Conference Phone
The Konftel 300W is the wireless conference phone that offers you the greatest possible freedom with a range of clever features. In addition, it boasts superior sound quality which is a must for efficient telephone conferences.
The Konftel 300W gives you the flexibility to arrange meetings without the need for electrical sockets or phone jacks. Its rechargeable battery provides talk time of up to 60 hours – you can talk for a whole working week without having to recharge!
DECT for outstanding sound and range
DECT is a well-tried and tested wireless standard when it comes to security and audio transfer. The phone has a range of up to 200 metres making it possible to move it to where the conference is to be held. The Konftel 300W is GAP compatible and can therefore be integrated with existing DECT/GAP systems.
Top-quality battery with long talk time
The superior-quality rechargeable battery provides up to 60 hours of talk time and 10 days of standby time when fully charged. Charge the battery by placing the Konftel 300W on the charging stand provided.
Memory card recordings
The Konftel 300W can record calls or dictations onto an SD memory card. The recorded calls can be listened to on the Konftel 300W or a computer with a memory card reader.
As well as the wireless DECT connection, the Konftel 300W can be connected to a mobile phone and PC via a USB port for VoIP calls using wideband voice. The line mode switches and combines connections.
Konftel 300W - Wireless connection Conference guide
Create a group in the conference guide and call everyone in the group by simply pressing a button. You can store up to 20 groups.
OmniSound® 2.0 – sensational sound
Our patented audio technology, OmniSound ®, is embedded into all Konftel phones to ensure crystal-clear voice transmission. OmniSound® 2.0 provides the Konftel 300W with the capability to deliver an even more impressive audio quality. Just like OmniSound® full duplex, OmniSound® 2.0 uses an omnidirectional microphone and three speakers for optimal audio performance. OmniSound® 2.0 is enhanced with innovative features – noise suppression minimizes distracting background noise, wideband voice transmission gives 7 kHz during VoIP calls and an equalizer allows you to adjust sound levels during your meeting.
- Menus and quick reference guides; Danish, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, German, Russian.
- OmniSound® 2.0 Wideband.
- Microphone Omni-directional.
- Frequency range: DECT 200–3300 Hz, USB 200–7000 Hz.
- Reception area: Up to 30 m2 < 10 people.
- Volume: Max. 90 db SPL 0.5 m.
- Equaliser: dark, neutral and bright.
- Konftel 300W. DECT: GAP compatible, range up to 200 m in open space, 50 m in buildings.
- Mobile phone: 6/6. USB 2.0. Konftel DECT base: Analogue PBX or PSTN, RJ-11, GAP compatible.
- 5200 mAh, up to 60 h talk time/270 h standby.
- Charging: Transformer 100-240 V AC/14 V DC, length 6 m.
- Konftel DECT base: Transformer 100-240 V AC/6 V DC, length 2 m.
- Phonebook: 50 contacts.
- Call groups: 20 groups.
- Supports SD memory card 2 Gb.
- Kensington® security slot.
- Konftel 300W. Size: Diameter 240 mm, height 77 mm, weight: 1 kg.
- Konftel DECT base. Size 175x160 mm, weight 240 g.
- Colour: Liquorice black.
DISPLAY AND KEYPAD
- Display screen: LCD, 128x64 pixels (5x2.5”).
- Keypad: Alphanumerical 0–9, *, on, off, mute, hold, volume up, volume down, 5 buttons for menu navigation line mode, conference guide.
- Electrical safety: IEC 60950-1:2005, EN 60950-1:2006, A11 ANSI/UL 60950-1-2007, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1-07. Radio/Tele: EN301406, ES 203021-1, ES 203021-2, ES 203021-3, EN 301 489 V1.8.1 (2008-04), EN 301489-6 FCC Part 68, FCC Part 15 subpart D, TBR 21.
- Temperature: 5° – 40°C.
- Relative humidity: 20-80% condensation free.
- Konftel 300W with Konftel DECT base: rechargable battery, Konftel DECT base station, Konftel charging stand, USB cable, power cable and transformer, quick reference guide.
- Two-year warranty. Battery one-year warranty.