- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
IdeaUsa Ultra-Slim USB Powered Laptop Cooling Pad for Laptops up to 17"
Free Shipping | In Stock
Safco Tall Recycling Receptacle for Cans, Round, Steel, 20 gal, Recycling Blue
$ 71.84 $ 128.00
Product Information for Mariner Software MacGourmet Deluxe v.3.0
Highlights for Mariner Software MacGourmet Deluxe v.3.0
- Platform Supported:Mac
Marketing InformationPlan. Cook. Enjoy
So what would you rather have - a small box stuffed with pieces of paper that is, well, mostly in order and where, after some frantic looking, you'll be able find what you wanted? Or a nice, tidy, well organized, easily searchable file? That's a trick question, right?
System RequirementsOperating System:
- Mac OS v.10.6 or higher
- New columns, new way to hide/show columns
- New source list view, featuring collapsable sections and big/small icons
- Adjustable display theme font size
- New themes, check out Metropolitan, Cosmopolitan, Chalkboard and Cardstock, among others
- More commands in main part of window, easier to hide toolbar
- Can now star, flag, scale and mark as prep'ed right from summary view
- Scaling moved outside of editor, and it doesn't change the original recipe
- Trash can for deleted items
- New serial number entry dialogs with helpful "hints"
- New built-in "Send Feedback" system
- Added support for reading and writing MasterCook MX2 files
- Too many bug fixes and other enhancements to list
- Direction "steps" with images, labels and highlighting
- Recipe-as-ingredient support
- Multiple recipe notes with images and type icons
- Ingredient groups in editor
- Unified shopping list theme
- Shopping list history, list of stock items to pick from, coupon markers
- Exclusions list for new shopping lists that lets you filter out items (like salt, pepper, water) that you don't usually need
- All-new easier to use recipe import assistant
- Lets you open any site web page in the importer, rather than just displaying error
- New Chef view with speech recognition, apple remote support, and text speaking support
- Lists Editor (formerly the database browser, in the Tools menu)
- New lists editor with support for modifying and adding your own prep-times, cuisines and wine types
- New plug-in manager (in the Tools menu) that lets you see what is installed, disable installed plugins and add new plugins
- Reworked print window with adjustable font size, updated all themes