Highlights for Pantone Inc. FGP 120 Color Guide
A richer colour vocabulary with 2100 technically achievable shades for fashion, home and interiors featuring the most sought after hues for today and tomorrow.
Ideal for product development
- A broad assortment of nuanced neutrals and mid-tones.
- Many complex hues with greater depth and intensity.
- A wide variety of vibrant brights across all colour families.
- Subdued and smoky variations of popular choices.
The Pantone Fashion & Home Colour Guide, Code: FGP120, is the essential colour tool for designers, manufacturers, suppliers and retailers working within the apparel, accessories and home furnishing markets. It is the indispensable colour tool that will always available at your fingertips.
The guide is stripe coated and chromatically arranged by colour family, with each colour in the colour-on-paper fan deck numerically referenced and named to assist quick colour decisions. Designed for portable use, the PANTONE for fashion and home colour guide is ideal for sample shopping, client or vendor meetings and on-site reviews.
The new larger size format provides a greater visualization of colour and contains 2100 PANTONE Textile Colours.
Contains all 2,100 colours.
- All colours are chromatically arranged.
- These portable take-along guides are designed for ease of use.
- Ideal for sample shopping, client or vendor meetings and on-site reviews.
- Every colour is numerically referenced with TPX reference number and has an inspirational color name in English.
A standard language of communication that is understood around the world.
- As a production tool, any textile colour can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE TPX Textile Number.
- Combination of numerical and visual referencing provides maximum colour control.
- As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE Textile Colours assures reliable colour reproduction time and time again.
Pantone Inc. FGP 120 Color Guide