Product Information for Pioneer HDJ-500-K Headphone - Stereo - Black - Mini-phone
Highlights for Pioneer HDJ-500-K Headphone - Stereo - Black - Mini-phone
- Connectivity Technology:Wired
- Sound Mode:Stereo
The Pioneer HDJ500 fully utilises the research and technology of Pioneer’s flagship model, the HDJ2000, to offer both style and substance in a lightweight design.
The HDJ500 is sound engineered to strongly reproduce the low and mid level frequencies needed for accurately monitoring dance music when DJ’ing. It reproduces a rich low-range and increases the sound pressure by utilising Pioneer’s newly developed 40 mm diameter driver unit and by narrowing the ear pad opening, giving you crystal clear sound, whatever your needs. With its rotating arm structure, the HDJ500 is also completely adaptable to any DJ’ing style. As it is capable of sliding 60 degrees to the right, with a flexible headband, it enables DJs to listen with just one ear leaving the other exposed to the monitor speakers and crowd reactions.
- Type: Fully enclosed dynamic headphones
- Frequency response: 5 Hz–28,000 Hz
- Impedance: 45 ohms
- Maximum power input: 2000 mW
- Sensitivity: 105 dB
- Driver Units: 40 mm dia. dome type
- Plug: 3.5 mm dia. 3P mini-plug (gold-plated, screw-in)
- Weight: 195 g (not incl. cord)
- Included: 6.3 mm dia. 3P plug adapter (gold-plated, screw-in)
- Cord: 1.2 m side mount coil cord (extended 3 m), 1 m straight cord