Highlights for Koss QZ5 Passive Noise Reduction Headphones
Like the QZ99, the Koss QZ5 Passive Noise Reduction headphones were initially designed for racing radio scanner and metal detector users, with its superior isolating capabilities and unique behind-the-head headband design. It has since become a favorite for audiophiles who crave the ability to cut out high levels of ambient noise without the constraint of a conventional headband. The QZ5 are not only for noise isolation, but also for sound quality.
The QZ5 Passive Noise Reduction headphones sport neodymium magnet structures that deliver outstanding clarity and definition. The closed Pneumalite ear cushions and extra-secure headband create a tight seal around the ear eliminating all ambient noise. Durable and built to withstand the rigors of indoor and outdoor use, the Koss QZ5 also include a volume control on the ear cup that makes adjusting sound levels a snap, and a stereo/mono switch that extends user flexibility. Sporty and strong with superior sound quality, these Passive Noise Reduction headphones are every audiophile’s dream.
- Passive Noise Reduction technology for excellent isolation
- Behind-the-head, extra-secure headband design
- Volume control on ear cup
- Includes 8 foot, coiled, single-entry cord with adapters
- Compatible with most radios and scanners
- Koss Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 60 ohms
- Sensitivity: 102 dB SPL/1mW
- Cord: Coiled, Single Entry, 8ft
Koss QZ5 Passive Noise Reduction Headphones
Wired Connectivity - Stereo - Over-the-head - Black