Product Information for StarTech 1-Port PCI Express IDE Controller Adapter Card
Highlights for StarTech 1-Port PCI Express IDE Controller Adapter Card
- Product Type:Ultra ATA Controller
- Host Interface:PCI Express
- Drive Support:Up to 2 x Ultra ATA/133 (ATA-7)
This PCI Express IDE Controller Adapter Card provides a cost-effective way to use legacy drives with modern computers, by converting a PCI Express port into an IDE port.
Providing data burst transfer rates of up to 133MBps and support for PIO 0/1/2/3/4 and UDMA 33/66/100/133 operating modes, the IDE controller card offers an efficient way to add an IDE channel with support for two IDE drives on the same channel.
A complete dual profile solution, the PCI Express IDE controller card provides both standard and low profile brackets for adapting to slimline or small form factor system applications.
- One channel IDE support for up to two drives
- Provides data burst transfer rates of up to 133 MBps
- ROM Bios provides Boot Features
- Supports ATA/ATAP Command
- Replaces IDE ports that have failed
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Bus Type: PCI Express
- Connector Types: 1 - IDE 44 Male
- Shipping (Package) Weight: 0.44 lb [0.2 kg]
- General Specifications: Supports 48-bit LBA mode over 137Gb
- OS Compatibility: Windows 2000/ XP(32/64bit)/ Vista(32/64bit)/ 7(32/64bit)