- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Rocstor Arcticroc 2T 2-Bay 4TB eSATA RAID 0,1 JBOD USB 2.0 FW400 FW800
Highlights for Rocstor Arcticroc 2T 2-Bay 4TB eSATA RAID 0,1 JBOD USB 2.0 FW400 FW800
The Arcticroc, a highly versatile RAID system is available in a 2-bay model with up to 4 terabytes of disk storage. The drives are hot-swappable, with transfer speeds of 3 Gbits/s to and from the host. Speed and massive storage capacity are typically cited as the chief benefits of RAID storage management. Real-time redundant backup of data and fault tolerance make RAID a critical part of any enterprise, regardless of size. Commercial enterprises that fail to employ (or use) RAID or disk mirroring can face large costs in the event of disk failure. Upon careful analysis, potential adopters of RAID technology will discover that the greatest cost of disk failure is the accumulated long term loss of data and subsequently loss of time and money.
- Device Type: Hard drive array
- Width: 5.4 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 8.4 in
- Supported Devices / Modules Qty: 2
- Supported Drives: Serial ATA-300
- Total Array Capacity: 2 TB
- Max Supported Capacity: 4 TB
- HDD Array External Interface: FireWire 800, Hi-Speed USB, Serial ATA-300, FireWire 400
- Type: RAID ( IEEE 1394 (FireWire)/1394b (FireWire 800) / Hi-Speed USB / eSATA-300 )
- Controller Interface Type: Serial ATA-300
- Data Transfer Rate: 300 MBps
- RAID Level: RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD
- Type: Hot-swap - plug-in module
- Capacity: 2 TB
- Expansion Bays: 2 hot-swap - 3.5"
- Interfaces: 1 x Hi-Speed USB - 4 pin USB Type B 2 x IEEE 1394b (FireWire 800) - 9 pin FireWire 800 1 x IEEE 1394 (FireWire) - 6 pin FireWire 1 x eSATA - 7 pin external Serial ATA
- Cables Included: 1 x IEEE 1394 cable 1 x IEEE 1394b cable 1 x USB cable 1 x eSATA cable
- Compliant Standards: FCC
- Power Device: Power adapter - external
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V
- Service & Support: 1 year warranty
- Service & Support Details: Limited warranty - parts and labor - 1 year