Product Information for Adobe Systems Flash CS6 v.12.0 Professional - Complete Product - 1 User
Highlights for Adobe Systems Flash CS6 v.12.0 Professional - Complete Product - 1 User
What is Flash Professional?
Adobe® Flash® Professional CS6 software is a powerful authoring environment for creating animation and multimedia content. Design immersive interactive experiences that present consistently across desktops and multiple devices, including tablets, smartphones, and televisions.
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3
- Windows 7
- 3.5 GB of available space for installation
- Additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 2 GB RAM (3 GB Recommended)
- 1024x768 display (1280x800 Recommended)
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6 (included)
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for multimedia features
- Some features in Adobe Bridge rely on a DirectX 9-capable graphics card with at least 64 MB of VRAM
- This software will not operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services. Phone activation is not available
New support for HTML5:
Sprite sheet generation:
- Export symbols and animation sequences to quickly generate sprite sheets that help improve the gaming experience, workflow, and performance.
Wide platform and device support:
- Reach Android and iOS devices by targeting the latest Adobe Flash Player and AIR runtimes.
Prepackaged Adobe AIR application creation:
- Create and deliver applications with a prepackaged Adobe AIR captive runtime. Streamline application testing and enable end users to run your content without additional downloads.
Adobe AIR mobile simulation:
- Simulate common mobile application interactions like screen orientation, touch gestures, and accelerometer to help speed up testing.
Stage 3D targeting:
- Turbocharge rendering performance by using direct mode to leverage the open source Starling Framework for hardware-accelerated 2D content.