Highlights for Corel PaintShop Photo 2010 Express
Corel PaintShop Photo Express 2010 makes photo-editing software easier than ever. With a simple new photo organizer and one-click editing tools, it has everything you need to organize, enhance and share photos - fast. Find the images you want instantly, fix common problems like red-eye and brightness, create stunning photo books, slideshows and more in just minutes. Then easily print, burn to DVD or upload photos to the Web.
General InformationProduct Type: SoftwareManufacturer Part Number: PSP2010ENMBManufacturer Website Address: www.corel.comManufacturer: Corel CorporationProduct Name: PaintShop Photo 2010 ExpressBrand Name: Corel
License InformationLicense Pricing: StandardLicense Type: Complete ProductLicense Quantity: 1 User
Processor: Intel Core Duo T2400 1.83 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz or higher recommended
Operating System: Windows 7 Windows XP with Service Pack 3 Home Edition/Professional Windows XP Media Center Edition or Windows Vista with Service Pack 1 (recommended)
Hard Disk: 4 GB of free space
Memory: 1 GB of RAM (2 GB or higher recommended) 128 MB VGA VRAM or higher (256 MB recommended)
Optical Drive: DVD-ROM for installation Recordable DVD required for creating DVDs
Others: Minimum display resolution: 1024 x 768 Windows-compatible sound card Internet connection required for online features
Product InformationPlatform Support: PCFeatures:
Organize photos, videos and music in one place: Automatic Importing:
Easy Photo Organizer:
- Quickly copy all your photos, videos and music from your device to your computer. PaintShop Photo Express automatically detects digital cameras, camcorders and mobile phones, so you can easily send your files to the Media Organizer for quick viewing.
One-Click Photo Rating:
- Quickly search and access your digital photos in the Media Organizer, a simple new tool that lets you view images by folder, album, date or rating. To further organize your pictures, you can create keyword tags, names or captions so photos are easier to find and group.
- Find your favorite digital photos instantly by assigning ratings with one touch of your mouse.
Edit images fast with easy photo-editing software: Express Edit Mode:
- Double-clicking an image launches Express Edit mode, which helps you quickly touch up photos and apply fun effects. Scroll through your digital photos, delete the ones that didn't turn out and make quick fixes to the ones you want to keep. The Action Bar located right on top of your photo gives you easy access to common tasks like red-eye removal, straightening and cropping.
More Advanced Editing:
- Sit back and watch as PaintShop Photo Express enhances photos for you. The Quick Fix tool automatically adjusts brightness, contrast and sharpness, so you can improve picture clarity and make colors pop with a single click.
- When you're ready to experiment a little more, expand the More Tools panel to access additional photo-editing techniques. Easily fix blemishes, whiten teeth, convert photos to black & white, sepia or antique, and get creative with a range of photo edges and photo frames.
- Make your subjects look their best in every picture with fun Makeover tools, including Blemish Remover, Teeth Whitener and Suntan Brush.
Create exciting photo projects: Photo Books:
Photo and Video Slideshows:
- Photo books are the perfect way to showcase your favorite memories, especially if they're professionally printed and bound. Simply choose a photo book style, select photos and click Auto Fill to create an eye-catching book. Then, order a professionally printed book in a couple of clicks.
Printed Photo Projects:
- Make your photos fun to share and enjoy by creating entertaining photo slideshows. Easily customize your project by choosing from a variety of styles, then quickly add transitions, titles and soundtracks to give your photos the perfect backdrop. For even more action, combine your photos and videos in one slideshow. Easy video-editing tools let you cut video you don't want, create a photo from your video, and rotate videos from portrait to landscape layout.
- Unlike other photo-editing programs, PaintShop Photo Express has creative photo projects built right in. Choose from professional designs to create stunning photo books, greeting cards, collages, calendars and more. Print at home or upload projects for professional digital photo printing
Share and preserve your photos: Easy Photo Sharing:
Language Support: EnglishPackage Type: RetailSoftware Name: PaintShop Photo 2010 ExpressSoftware Sub Type: Image EditingUpgrade Information: Not ApplicableSoftware Main Type: Graphics/MultimediaOperating System Support: WindowsESRB Rating: Not ApplicablePEGI Rating: Not ApplicableGame Expansion Pack: Not Applicable
- So many ways to share! Upload digital photos and share them with your friends on Facebook or Flickr, post photo slideshows and videos to your YouTube account, send photos by email with automatic resizing, burn to DVD, print at home or order prints online.
Corel PaintShop Photo 2010 Express
Image Editing - Complete Product - Standard - 1 User - Retail - PC - English