TOP SELLING GPS WATCHES
Product Information for Garmin Forerunner 301 GPS Wrist Watch w/ Wireless Heart Rate Monitor
Highlights for Garmin Forerunner 301 GPS Wrist Watch w/ Wireless Heart Rate Monitor
- Display: 100 x 64 pixels on FSTN display with LCD backlighting
- Monitors heart rate, speed, distance, pace and calories burned
- Rechargeable lithium ion Battery
- Waterproof: IEC 60529 IPX7 standards
Get results in a heartbeat with the Forerunner® 301 (OEM Box). This training partner continuously monitors your heart rate, speed, distance, pace and calories burned so you can train smarter, more effectively. The Forerunner 301 combines the popular features of the Forerunner 201 with a proven heart rate monitor and Garmin Training Center™ software to create a highly integrated personal training system.
Garmin Forerunner 301 GPS Features
- Continuously monitors heart rate, speed, distance, pace and calories burned.
- Easy to use, 2 piece system.
- Heart rate monitor helps you train in your target zone to optimize performance.
- Included Training Center software lets you create, analyze and store workout data on PC.
- Use for multiple sports — one button push changes your heart rate profile from running to biking or another sport.
- Weight: 2.75 oz.
- Display: 1.44 x 0.92 in. (W x H); 100 x 64 pixels on FSTN display with LCD backlighting.
- Physical size: 3.3 x 1.7 x 0.7 in. (W x H x D).
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours (typical use); rechargeable lithium ion.
- Waterproof: IEC 60529 IPX7 standards (submersible in one meter of water for up to 30 mins.)
- 5000 lap memory (up to 2 years worth of lap data) organized into days or weeks.
- Heart rate, pace, time distance, interval workout & advanced custom workout alerts.
- Mark specific locations, and then look-up and navigate to these points using an electronic map.
- USB interface allows for fast data transfer to the computer.