- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for LandAirSea Systems, Inc. GPS Tracking Key Pro
Highlights for LandAirSea Systems, Inc. GPS Tracking Key Pro
The GPS Tracking Key Pro captures the complete movement history of a vehicle or asset. This passive data logger has the ability to determine the precise GPS location of a vehicle or asset to within 2.5 meters of the device, and records detailed travel activities every second. The GPS Tracking Key Pro's ultra compact size and powerful magnet mount also allows for placement virtually anywhere on or inside the vehicle.
The information provided includes:
- Routes traveled
- Speed and direction
- Active driving time
- And duration of stops
Compared with the original GPS Tracking Key, the next generation Tracking Key Pro can be powered by 2 AA batteries, an optional cigarette lighter power adapted or hardwired directly into a car's power supply. The GPS Tracking Key Pro also has a manual on/off switch, as well as an automatic sleep mode to conserve battery life.
The recorded tracking information can be viewed by retrieving the device and plugging it into a USB port on your computer: as a written activity/text report; displayed over a digital street map; or - the most popular option - displayed over satellite image on Google Earth. Detailed printable driving reports and animated historical playback can also be generated with the included software.
GPS Tracking Key Pro Specifications
- Dimensions: 1.95" W x 3.01" L x 1.40" H
- Operating Temperature: -15ºF to 185ºF (-26ºC to 85ºC)
- Housing: ABS Plastic
- Mounting: Powerful magnet mount
- Max Number of Satellites: 16 Satellites
- Horizontal Accuracy: 2.5 Meters
- Communication Protocol: NMEA
- Data Output: USB (PC compatible only)
- Memory Type: Flash memory (non-volatile)
- Storage Capacity: 100 hour driving time
- Power: 2 AA batteries
- Battery Life: 1 hour per day: 6 weeks; 2 hours per day: 4 weeks; 4 hours per day: 2 weeks
- Power Draw: Track mode: 49mA; Sleep mode: 0.072mA
- Sleep Mode Entry: 2 Minutes of no movement
- Cold Start Acquisition Time: 39 Seconds
- Warm Start Acquisition Time: 30 Seconds
- Hot Start Acquisition Time: < 2.5 Seconds