- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Garmin Airmar B164 Bronze Tilted Thru-hull Transducer with Depth and Temperature (20° tilt, 8-pin)
$ 789.67 $ 999.00
ID Technologies MiniMag II IDMB-334112B Magnetic Stripe Reader
$ 51.97 $ 85.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for LandAirSea Systems, Inc. GPS Tracking Key
Highlights for LandAirSea Systems, Inc. GPS Tracking Key
The GPS Tracking Key captures the complete movement history of a vehicle or asset. This passive GPS tracker has the ability to determine the precise GPS location of a vehicle or asset to within 2.5 meters of the device, and records detailed travel activities every second. The GPS Tracking Key’s ultra-compact size and powerful magnet mount also allows for placement virtually anywhere on or inside a vehicle.
The information provided includes:
- Routes traveled
- Speed and direction
- Active driving time
- And duration of stops
The recorded tracking information can be viewed by retrieving the device and plugging it into a USB port on your computer: as a written activity/text report; displayed over a digital street map; or - the most popular option - displayed over satellite image on Google Earth. Detailed printable driving reports and animated historical playback can also be generated with the included software.
The GPS Tracking Key has been the preferred choice for a wide range of tracking applications, such as government agencies, law enforcement, fleet management businesses, suspicious spouses and parents of teenage drivers.
GPS Tracking Key Specifications
- Dimensions: 1.46" W x 3.80" L x 1.34" H (includes magnet)
- Operating Temperature: -15ºF to 185ºF (-26ºC to 85ºC)
- Housing: ABS Plastic, Water Resistant
- Mounting: Powerful magnet mount
- Power: 2 AAA batteries
- Battery Life: 1 hour per day: 3 weeks; 2 hours per day: 2 weeks; 4 hours per day: 1 week
- Power Draw: Track mode: 46mA; Sleep mode: 0.058mA
- Sleep Mode Entry: 2 Minutes of no movement
- Cold Start Acquisition Time: 41 Seconds
- Warm Start Acquisition Time: 33 Seconds
- Hot Start Acquisition Time: < 3.5 Seconds
- Max Number of Satellites: 16 Satellites
- Horizontal Accuracy: 2.5 Meters
- Communication Protocol: NMEA
- Data Output: USB (PC compatible only)
- Memory Type: Flash memory (non-volatile)
- Storage Capacity: 100 Hours of drive time