- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
HP ZBook 15 G2 15.6" LED Notebook - Intel Core i7 i7-4810MQ 2.80 GHz
$ 2160.98 $ 2499.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Asus X99-E WS Workstation Motherboard - Intel X99 Chipset - Socket LGA 2011-v3
$ 511.98 $ 519.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Furuno GP330B NMEA2000 NavNet GPS Receiver
Highlights for Furuno GP330B NMEA2000 NavNet GPS Receiver
The GP-330B is a high performance GPS Receiver designed for any type of vessel. This compact and cost-effective receiver offers extremely accurate position fixes, within 3 meters with the WAAS mode activated. The GP330B is capable of data output in NMEA2000 format, making it an ideal GPS sensor for use with NavNet 3D systems. The sensor comes with all of the hardware required for deck- or mast-mounting solutions. A 6-meter cable with NMEA2000 connector is supplied as standard.
The Furuno GP330B is a highly accurate marine GPS receiver with 14 parallel channels, twelve of which are dedicated GPS channels and two of which are dedicated WAAS channels. WAAS channels provide this Furuno GPS receiver with more accurate coordinates than does GPS. With a quick, one-minute cold startup time to first fix, the Furuno GP330B can be set in a minimal amount of time. The position update, which happens once per second, helps to ensure that the userís plot positions are correctly displayed. The space-saving installation of this Furuno GPS receiver allows for the product to be placed in locations with limited available area. A key feature of the Furuno GP330B is its ability to be directly connected to any Furuno DRS. The low 12-volt DC power consumption of this GPS receiver allows the user to conserve energy during use. The position fixation of this Furuno GPS receiver is extremely precise, allowing the device to pinpoint the vesselís location within only ten feet.
- High Accuracy, 14 Parallel Channel Receiver with Twelve Dedicated GPS Channels and Two Dedicated WAAS Channels
- Supplies GPS position, course, and speed information to NavNet-3D system
- NMEA 2000 data output format will work with any NMEA 2000 system
- NMEA0183 Capable with appropriate cable
- Fast Start Up (1 minute Cold Start Time-to-First-Fix)
- Position updated every second
- Unique "Pin-Enabled" Termination Resistor allows simple NMEA2000 Backbone or Drop Wiring configurations
- Space-saving installation
- Ideal position-fixing sensor for NavNet 3D series
- Direct connection to any Furuno DRS
- Compact antenna/receiver comes equipped with standard 1"-14 threaded ferrule
- Supplied with 6 meter cable with NMEA 2000 plug