- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING FOLDERS AND BINDERS
GLOBE-WEIS Pressboard Classification Folders, Four Fasteners, 2/5 Cut, Letter, Red, 10/Box
Pendaflex Earthwise100% Recycled Paper Hanging Folders, Letter, Standard Green, 25/Box
$ 24.91 $ 32.74
Product Information for Wilson Jones W86661PP1 Professional Plus No-Gap Vinyl View D-Ring Binder, 1-1/2" Capacity, Black
Highlights for Wilson Jones W86661PP1 Professional Plus No-Gap Vinyl View D-Ring Binder, 1-1/2" Capacity, Black
Wilson Jones binders offer a variety of features to create presentations with impact, and provide easy to use organization and reliable document storage for office and home use alike. The Wilson Jones Premium Single-Touch Locking D-Ring View Binder is the perfect solution for creating customized presentations. The locking rings let you open and close the binder with a single, light touch. These rings close tightly without gapping and can hold 25 - 40 percent more than the same size round rings - great for saving space. The covers feature a CleanView material which resists toner transfer so ink on printed papers won't stick or mark the binder, leaving a clean impression over time. Two interior pockets provide additional document storage for loose or unpunched papers. The quality, style and innovation of Wilson Jones accounting and organizational products prove why the brand has been trusted and used for over 100 years. With products which are continually updated, informative packaging, and a comprehensive website, Wilson Jones is the right choice for professionals everywhere.
The 866 line of Premium Single-Touch Locking D-Ring View Binders is packed with quality and functional features, making it the best binder available from Wilson Jones. Equipped with locking D-rings, single-touch trigger, four interior pockets for additional document storage, and CleanView material to prevent toner and ink markings, these Wilson Jones premium binders will surely impress you and others.
Wilson Jones 866 Premium Binders are 100% manufactured from polypropylene rather than vinyl, offering several benefits. Polypropylene offers greater hinge strength, thus producing more durable binders. Polypropylene is safer, non-toxic alternative to plastics like PVC. It is also recyclable. Polypropylene is less susceptible to "cold crack," which refers to the splits and breakage that sometimes occur with vinyl binders in the winter season.
Open, Close and Lock Your Binder with One Single Touch
- Single-touch trigger lets you open, close and lock the binder rings with a single, light touch.
- Back-mounted locking No-Gap D-Rings stay tightly closed without gaps and hold 25-40% more paper than the same size round rings--great for saving space.
- Non-glare CleanView material throughout resists toner transfer so ink from printed papers won't stick or mark your binder, leaving a clean impression over time.
- Single-touch ring lets you open and close the binder with a single, light touch
- CleanView material resists toner transfer
- 2 interior pockets to hold loose papers
- Locking no gap d-ring
- Holds 25-40 percent more paper than same size round rings