- Learn More
Product Information for Epson GT30000 600 x 1200 DPI Flatbed Scanner (Refurbished)
Highlights for Epson GT30000 600 x 1200 DPI Flatbed Scanner (Refurbished)
- Large 11.7 x 17 scanning area
- Up to 30 ppm duplex automatic document feeder
- 600 x 1200 dpi resolution
- Networkable out of the box
The Epson GT-30000 document scanner makes document warehousing a simple task, with high-speed scanning at the touch of a button. 30 pages per minute, newly customized High Speed TWAIN and ISIS drivers, a 100-page duplexing ADF and optional networking make it the first choice for document processing. The GT-30000 supports most major scanning environments. Alongside its Epson TWAIN driver, the GT-30000 offers users more flexibility with an ISIS driver. The GT-30000 supports Auto Document Sizing. This contributes to faster scanning speed and greater productivity, and can be used for regular flatbed scanning and batch scanning with the ADF. Without this function, it is necessary to spend time manually entering the paper size during their pre-scan. Thanks to Auto Document Sizing, this time is now saved.
Product Description Epson GT 30000 - flatbed scanner Device Type Flatbed scanner - desktop Max Supported Media Size A3 (11.7 in x 16.5 in) Dimensions (WxDxH) 25.8 in x 19.2 in x 10 in Weight 82.7 lbs Input Type Color Resolution 12-bit gray / 36-bit color Optical Resolution 600 dpi x 1200 dpi Interpolated Resolution 9600 dpi x 9600 dpi Scan Speed 0.8 ms / line (color) Max Document Size 11.7 in (A3) x 17 in (Ledger B Size) Supported Media Type Plain paper, bulk objects (such as books) Media Feeder Type Manual load, autoload Interface Type Fast SCSI Power AC 110/220 V ( 50/60 Hz ) System Requirements Microsoft Windows 95/98, Microsoft Windows 2000 / NT4.0, Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition
Learn More About Epson GT30000 600 x 1200 DPI Flatbed Scanner (Refurbished)
- Large 11.7 x 17 scanning area
- Up to 30ppm duplex automatic document feeder, A3 size
- 600 x 1200 dpi resolution, 36-bit color
- Automatic document size recognition
- Networkable with optional network interface
- Windows only
A high-speed, large-format scanner, the Epson GT-30000 brings bright, brilliant colors and convenient flexibility to your busy department or workgroup. Scanning images at up to 30 ppm, it delivers clean, sharp text and professional image quality. With 600 x 1200 dpi resolution and 36-bit color depth, it produces impressive detail and rich, vivid colors. Plus, it provides accurate color reproductions and minimum noise via our exclusive ColorTrue Imaging System.
A high-speed, 11.7" x 17" scanner, the versatile Epson ® GT-30000 brings bright, brilliant colors, an Automatic Document Feeder, and duplex capabilities to busy departments and workgroups. With 600 x 1200 dpi resolution, 36-bit colour depth, and our exclusive colourTrue ® Imaging System, it provides high-quality images and clear, sharp text at up to 30 ppm.
The large-format scanner for the office marketThe Epson GT-30000 is versatile with a combination of a large 11.7" x 17" scanning area, high-resolution colour and monochrome scanning, flatbed scanning and optional network capability, the GT-30000 is ideal for environments with a wide variety of needs. The GT-30000 is appropriate for various workgroup applications, but it is also appropriate for Departmental applications, as well, including forms processing, document management and storage.
Compatible with popular document imaging applicationsThe Epson GT-30000 includes both TWAIN and EMC Captiva ISIS drivers for compatibility with popular document imaging applications from independent software vendors.The GT-30000 has also been certified by Kofax, one of the leading ISVs.
The high-speed, 11" x 17" colour scanner for departments and workgroupsA high-speed, 11.7" x 17" scanner, the Epson ® GT-30000 brings bright, brilliant colours and convenient flexibility to busy departments and workgroups. With 600 x 1200 dpi resolution and 36-bit colour depth, it delivers clean, sharp text and professional image quality. Scanning images at up to 30 ppm, it provides accurate reproductions and minimum noise via our exclusive colourTrue ® Imaging System.With the built-in 11.7" x 17" duplex Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), users can quickly scan up to 100 pages, including single or double-sided originals. Or, using the 11.7" x 17" flatbed scanning area, users can scan books, bound reports or fragile originals. A fast, reliable way to input material for electronic document distribution, the ADF facilitates unattended operation for maximum productivity. Both ISIS and TWAIN drivers are included for additional flexibility.Designed to integrate fast document feeding with high-quality output, this innovative product offers a complete scanning solution. And, with automatic document size recognition, operation is simple and efficient. Ideal for document imaging, digital copying, and desktop publishing applications, the Epson GT-30000 provides the high-quality colour scanning capability you have come to expect from Epson.
Optional Network ConnectivityThe optional Epson Network Image Express Interface Card enables the GT-30000 to become shareable on a network. With the Network Interface Card, support for 10Base full/half duplex and 100Base full/half duplex, any clients with Epson Scan software installed can access the scanner at high speed.
- 11.7" x 17" scanning area — captures most any document in a single scan, including bound reports, magazine spreads, and fragile originals
- 600 x 1200 dpi resolution and 36-bit colour — delivers clear, sharp text and outstanding colour and grayscale image quality
- High-speed 30 ppm scanning (15 ppm for colour images) — speeds through documents with accuracy and detail: letter-sized monochrome up to 30 ppm, colour up to 15 ppm (landscape at 300 dpi, draft mode)
- Flatbed and duplex Automatic Document Feeder capability (100-page capacity) — scans single and double-sided documents; facilitates multi-page scans and unattended operation for increased productivity
- Advanced image-enhancement with the Epson colourTrue ® Imaging System — utilizes a sophisticated integration of quality hardware and software for accurate colour reproduction and minimum noise
- Automatic document size recognition — eliminates the need to preset document settings prior to each scan, saving time and offering easy, more efficient operation
- Optional network connectivity — allows an entire workgroup or department to share a single scanner
- Physical Dimensions (W x D x H) and Weight — 25.9" x 19.2" x 10", Weight: 66 lb
In the Box
- Epson GT-30000 scanner
- Scanner Software CD
- Automatic Document Feeder
- Power cord