Highlights for Kingston 32 GB Memory Card - 1 Card
Kingston’s Secure Digital High Capacity cards redefine performance and capacity. In capacities up to 32GB, they’re designed to meet the storage demands of high-quality digital still and video cameras and other personal electronic devices. Kingston’s SDHC cards use speed class ratings known as Class 4 and Class 10 to deliver a minimum data transfer rate for optimum performance with SDHC devices. The cards are 100-percent tested and backed by a lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
- Class 10 - minimum data transfer rates of 10MB/s. Great for HD Video video recordings.
- Compliant - with the SD Card Association specification
- Secure - built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible - with SDHC & SDXC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers
- File Format - FAT32
- Reliable - lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacity: 32GB
- Dimensions: 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm)
- Speed Class Rating: Class 10: 10MB/s minimum data transfer rate
- Storage Temperatures: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Operating Temperatures: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Voltage: 3.3V
Kingston 32 GB Memory Card - 1 Card