Highlights for HP 647444-B21 4 GB microSD High Capacity (microSDHC)
- Product Type:microSD High Capacity (microSDHC)
- Storage Capacity:4 GB
HP provides several high performance Flash Media devices for customers who require boot from flash for integrated hypervisors. Three form factors include USB, SDHC, and MicroSDHC allowing the flexibility to support virtualized environments across the HP ProLiant portfolio.
Each HP device is a SLC (single-level cell) flash device which is different than a MLC (multi-level cell) device used in the vast majority of "off the shelf" consumer-based NAND flash device products such as MP3 players, digital cameras and printers. The main advantage of SLC flash devices is their higher reliability. An SLC flash device can withstand up to 100,000 write cycles or 10 times greater than an MLC device. SLC flash devices are typically associated with SSD devices which require more robust performance.
- Product Type: microSD High Capacity (microSDHC)
- Manufacturer Part Number: 647444-B21
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.hp.com
- Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
- Product Model: 647444-B21
- Product Name: 4GB microSD High Capacity (microSDHC) Card
- Brand Name: HP
HP ProLiant G7 Severs:
- Thickness: 0.04"
- Form Factor: microSD High Capacity (microSDHC)
- Length: 0.59"
- Width: 0.43"
- Storage Capacity: 4 GB
- Number of Memory Cards: 1
- Speed Class Rating: Class 6
HP 647444-B21 4 GB microSD High Capacity (microSDHC)
1 Card/Pack - Class 6