- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING FISH FINDERS
Furuno GP1870F 7" Color GPS Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo w/525STID-MSD 60W Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer
$ 1129.25 $ 1371.50
Garmin echo 551dv Fishfinder w/4-Pin All-in-One 77/200 kHz HD-ID/DownVü Transducer
$ 292.71 $ 329.99
Product Information for Interphase iScan V90SE With One Thru Hull Ducer
Highlights for Interphase iScan V90SE With One Thru Hull Ducer
The new iScan V90 se combines all the features of our original iScan V90 plus all the features of our powerful SE-200 Sonar Engine.
The iScan V90 se operates like underwater sonic radar, scanning a moving beam over a 90-degree arc either vertically or horizontally ahead of the boat. In the Forward Vertical scanning mode, this gives the navigator an underwater sonar image of what's ahead from just under the surface to directly below the boat. In the Forward Horizontal scanning mode, the Color Twinscope electronically steers a searchlight-like beam from port to starboard across the bow, picking up targets in the 12-degree beam.
- Forward Ranges to 1,200 ft
- Depth Ranges to 600 ft
- Adjustable Scanning Sectors
- Simultaneous VGA and Video Outputs
- Up to Two Remote Keypads
- Auto Range/ Auto Gain
- 10-16 VDC- Less Than 1.0 Amp
- Separate Gain Controls for Forward and Downlooking Modes
- Shallow Water Vertical Zoom
- Keel Offset Adjustment
- Sunlight, Daylight and Night Modes
- Forward and Downlooking Alarms
- Loud External Alarm Capability
- 3,000 Watts Peak to Peak Output
- NMEA 0183 Digital Depth Output (DPT,DBT)
- NMEA 0183 GPS Input (GLL,VTG)
- Full Screen Forward Scan Displays
- 12 Degree Beam Angle
- 200kHz Frequency
- "Power-Off" Memory
- USB For Future Internet Upgrades
- On Screen Cursor