TOP SELLING FISH FINDERS
Furuno GP1870F 7" Color GPS Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo w/525STID-PWD 600W Plastic TM Transducer
$ 946.26 Original Price$ 1620.00
Furuno GP1670F 5.7" Color GPS Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo w/525STID-PWD 600W Plastic TM Transducer
$ 708.28 Original Price$ 1320.00
Product Information for Lowrance Mark-5x DSI DownScan Imaging Fishfinder with 5-Inch Monochrome LCD and 455/800 KHz Transom Mount Transducer
Highlights for Lowrance Mark-5x DSI DownScan Imaging Fishfinder with 5-Inch Monochrome LCD and 455/800 KHz Transom Mount Transducer
With the amazing new standalone Mark-5x DSI imaging fishfinder with chartplotter, you’re equipped with a technologically new way to look at finding -- and fishing -- hot spots…clearly… precisely…and especially affordably.
Exclusive Lowrance DownScan Imaging innovation displays crystal-clear photo-like views of the underwater worlds below the boat. No interpretation needed to see:
- Thermoclines Exposed – clearly see the boundary layer between the lower cooler water and, upper warmer, oxygen-rich zone where fish hang
- Fish Truly Revealed – Mark-5x DSI imaging leaves nothing to the imagination, clearly showing predator fish and baitfish schools
- Bottoms Uncovered – you easily distinguish between hard and soft bottoms, as well as fish and structure on/near the bottom
- Structure Disclosed – with photo-like views you can recognize all manner of structure at a glance, like bridge pilings, laydowns, ledges, drop-offs, vegetation, wrecks; no interpretation needed
Dual 455/800 kHz Coverage
Selectable 455 kHz sounding for wider and deeper sonar imaging coverage, with 800 kHz for enhanced viewing of targeted locations.
More Power (and Depth and Speed) to You
Mark-5x DSI fishfinders transmit 4,000W peak-to-peak/500W RMS power with recently-tested depths to 200 ft./61 m, and impressive bottom readings at boat speeds up to 40 mph. Optimum imaging speed of 8 mph and under.
Slim new low-profile, high-speed, transom-mount, 455/800 kHz Skimmer® DSI imaging transducer with exclusive down-looking crystal and built-in temp sensor, and trolling motor-mount bracket option.
High-resolution 5 in./12.7 cm, 480x480 pixel Film, SuperTwist 16-level gray scale display maximizes visibility and target detail that's enhanced by direct sunlight. Adjustable, bright-white LED backlit screen and keypad for night or low-light angling.
Full Automatic or Manual
Mark-5x DSI is so advanced it’s easy to use, with automatic fine-tuning for the best sonar imaging picture possible after power-up. Advanced User Mode for full manual control of settings.
TrackBack Into Sonar History
Enjoy immediate scroll-back of imaging sonar history to review covered water and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path).
Easy to Install and Use
Unique new keypad and quick-release bracket design offers easy installation, plus one-hand viewing adjustment, operation at-speed, and removal/reinstall.
Simplified menu with text and icons for faster and easier selections.
- Display Size: 5 in \ 127 mm
- Display Resolution: 480x480 (H x W)
- Display Type: 16-level gray scale Film SuperTwist LCD
- Backlighting: Bright white LED screen/keypad
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable screen/keypad
- Languages Supported: 23
- Sonar Frequency: 455/800 kHz
- Transducer Type: Exclusive Lowrance dedicated Skimmer DSI imaging transducer; high-speed, low-profile with built-in water surface temperature sensor; transom or trolling-motor mounting
- Sonar Output Power: Max Peak-To-Peak 4,000 W / RMS 500 W
- Sonar Depth Max: 250 ft \ 76 m
- Sonar Imaging Speed: Up to 40 mph/64 kph tracking bottom (pre-release prototypical) - Optimum imaging <8 mph/< 14kph
- Sonar Alarms: Fish, Max and Min Depth: Yes
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Display: Yes
- Built-in Backup Memory: Yes
- Waterproof Standard: Sealed and waterproof, suitable for saltwater use
- Width: 6.9 in \ 174 mm
- Height: 5.4 in \ 136 mm
- Depth: 2.5 in \ 63 mm
- Power Supply: 10-17 vDC
- Other Features: Unique TrackBack feature offers immediate scroll-back to review multiple pages of sonar imaging history using cursor