$ Call for Price Not Available
- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING FISH FINDERS
Garmin echo 301dv Fishfinder w/4-Pin All-in-One 77/200 kHz HD-ID/DownVü Transducer
$ 204.73 $ 219.99
Product Information for Raymarine E90W Multifunction Display
Highlights for Raymarine E90W Multifunction Display
- Data Display Capabilities: GPS, Chartplotter, Fishfinder, Radar, External Video (Composite), CDI(Course Deviation Indicator), and customizable Data Bar display
- Dimensions: E90W: 12.46" x 7.74" x 6.14” (316.4 x 196.5 x 155.9) (Depth measurement includes power cable)
- Display (LCD) Size: E90W: 9"
- Display Colors: 16.7M
- Display Resolution: E90W: 800 x 480 pixels (wide VGA)
- Display Type: Sunlight viewable color TFT LCD
- Mounting Methods: Console mounting hardware included. Trunnion mounting kit sold separately
- Operating Temperature Limits: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C) ambient air at 95% RH
- Power Consumption: 32 Watts (typical)
- Voltage Range: 10.7–32 volts (12/24v nominal)
- Waterproofing: CFR46/IPX6 standards
- Approvals: CE - Conforms to FCC - Compliant with Essential requirements of 1995/5/EC, 1989/336/EC. CFR47 Parts 2 & 80
- Humidity Limit: up to 95% at 35°C non-condensing
- Display Windows: Chart, Radar, Fishfinder, CDI, Video, Data, Weather, Engine Monitor, Tutorial
- Screen Functions: Full, half and quarter screens available dependant on function. Also 3 window page with 2 x 1/4 page windows and 1 x 1/2 page window.
- Illumination: Screen and keypad: 0 to 100% in 64 steps Day/Night Mode
- Languages: English (US), English (UK), Italian, French, Spanish, German, Norwegian, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Icelandic, Chinese, Russian, Greek, Japanese, Korean
- System Alarms: Alarm Clock, Anchor, Arrival, Deep, Shallow and Fishing Depth, MOB, Offtrack, Temperature, Timer
- Navigation Alarms: Arrival Alarm, Offtrack XTE Alarm