- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Raymarine C140W Chartplotter U.S. Coastal Charts
Highlights for Raymarine C140W Chartplotter U.S. Coastal Charts
Raymarine C140W Widescreen display is easily expanded with SeaTalkhs digital network sensors for radar, fishfinder and satellite weather. Build a system with a single Raymarine C140W widescreen display or create a dual display C-Series Widescreen network. Raymarine C140W Widescreen displays also feature a SeaTalkng data bus port for connecting to SeaTalkng compatible instruments, autopilots, and NMEA2000 compatible devices. The NMEA2000 interface enables the Raymarine C140W Widescreen to display virtual instrument data from electronic engine instruments to trim tab systems. NMEA0183 inputs and outputs are available for AIS and third party devices. A first generation SeaTalk port is also available on the Raymarine C140W for networking with an external GPS sensor, LifeTag, and SeaTalk compatible instruments and autopilots.
Go Wider with the Raymarine C140W
- Theatre like widescreen display
- View more navigation data simultaneously
- Make smarter navigation decisions
- Internal high sensitivity GPS sensor
- Pre-Loaded Navionics Charts
- Easy to install and ready-to-navigate right out of the box
- HD Digital network sensors for radar and fishfinder
- Dual display SeaTalk™ networking
- SIRIUS weather and radio compatible
- Video camera input
- AIS compatibility with Buddy Tracking
- Widescreen resolutions up to 1280 x 800
- Optically bonded LCD for beautiful color and contrast
- High definition view of 3D charts, satellite photos, HD Digital radar and fishfinder