- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Tripp Lite Duplex Multimode 50/125 Fiber Patch Cable
Highlights for Tripp Lite Duplex Multimode 50/125 Fiber Patch Cable
- Cable Type:Fiber Optic
- Cable Length:9.84 ft
- Product Type:Network Cable
Tripp Lite's 3-meter multimode duplex Fibre Channel SC/SC patch cable is manufactured from 50/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has SC connectors on each end, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. 50/125 Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in Fibre Channel applications. It is backward compatible with 62.5 micron fiber and built-in headroom for future applications. The cable provides higher bandwidth optimized for Gigabit and 10Gbps networks as well. Also available in 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 30, and 50 meter lengths. Search "N506-" to bring up all lengths. Also search "N516-" for SC-LC cables, and "N520-" for LC-LC cables. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
- Number of fibers: 2
- Fiber type: all glass graded index
- Core diameter: two 50+/-3 microns
- CLAD diameter: 125+/-2 microns
- Primary coating diameter: 245+/-15 microns
- Secondary coating diameter: 900+/-50 microns
- Attenuation @850NM: 3.5DB/KM maximum, @1300NM: 1.0DB/KM maximum
- Bandwidth @850NM: 220 MHz-KM minimum, @1300NM: 600 MHz-KM minimum
- Numeric apeture: .275 nominal
- Proof test level: 100,000 PSI
- Insertion loss testing performed on every connector (0.2db typical) and provided with cable
- Beveled edge on ends of glass makes insertion of plug a breeze
- Fibre Channel Patch Cable
- 3M duplex MMF cable SC/SC 50/125 fiber
Certifications & Standards
Additional Product Specifications