- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Tripp Lite Duplex Multimode 50/125 Fiber Patch Cable
Highlights for Tripp Lite Duplex Multimode 50/125 Fiber Patch Cable
- Cable Type:Fiber Optic
- Cable Length:498 ft
- Product Type:Network Cable
Tripp Lite's 152-meter ( 500ft ) multimode duplex Fibre Channel optic LC/LC patch cable is manufactured from 50/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has LC connectors on each end. It has a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. 50/125 Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in Fibre Channel applications. It is backward compatible with 62.5 micron fiber and provides built-in headroom for future applications. The cable provides higher bandwidth optimized for Gigabit and 10Gbps networks as well. Also available in 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 50, and 100 meter lengths. Enter "N520-" in the search field to bring up all lengths. For LC-SC cables, search "N516-", and for SC-SC, search "N506-". Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
- Color coded / labeled connectors
- Fiber type: all glass graded index
- Core diameter: two 50+/-3 microns
- CLAD diameter: 125+/-2 microns
- Primary coating diameter: 245+/-15 microns
- Primary coating material: acrylate
- Secondary coating diameter: 900+/-50 microns
- Attenuation @850NM: 3.5DB/KM maximum, @1300NM: 1.0DB/KM maximum
- Bandwidth @850NM: 220 MHz-KM minimum, @1300NM: 600 MHz-KM minimum
- Numeric apeture: .275 nominal
- Proof test level: 100,000 PSI
- Insertion loss testing performed on every connector (0.2db typical) and provided with cable
- Beveled edge on ends of glass makes insertion of plug a breeze
- Premium Fibre Channel Patch Cable
- 152M Duplex MMF Cable LC/LC 50/125 Fiber
Additional Product Specifications