Highlights for Audiovox SiriusXM FMDA25 Direct Adapter
Tired of relying on your FM transmitter to send your Sirius satellite radio signal to your car stereo? Turn instead to this wired FM adapter, which provides a direct connection to produce a crisper overall sound. Unlike FM transmitters--which often suffer from static and interference, as with traditional FM stations--the FM adapter plugs directly into the rear of your factory or after-market stereo, thus requiring a bit of installation expertise. But once connected, you can tune to your favorite Sirius channels in seconds without searching for unused FM frequencies. More importantly, the signal will be clean and uninterrupted, with no pops or fizzes as you drive from one part of the city to another. The FM adapter, which works with all Sirius plug 'n' play and personal radios, includes plugs and wires for most installations, although antenna adapters may be required for select car stereos. It's also backed by a one-year warranty.
What's in the Box
- Direct FM adapter
- Plugs and Wires
- User's Manual
- Static-free audio connection for your Satellite Radio, hardwired directly into your vehicle's FM radio behind the dash.
- Easily switch between Satellite Radio and regular FM Radio with a touch of your Satellite Radio's power button.
- Includes everything for most vehicle installations
- Compatible with all SIRIUS brand Dock & Play and Portable radios.
- Includes FM Direct Adapter, User Guide
- Static-free audio connection for the Satellite Radio, hardwired directly into the vehicle's FM radio behind the dash.
- Easily switch between Satellite Radio and regular FM radio with a touch of the Satellite Radio's power button.
Audiovox SiriusXM FMDA25 Direct Adapter