Product Information for Allied Telesys AT-FS717FC/SC Ethernet Switch
Highlights for Allied Telesys AT-FS717FC/SC Ethernet Switch
- Product Type:Ethernet Switch
- Number of Ports:16
- Form Factor:Rack-mountable
Allied Telesyn AT-FS700FC series switches provide powerful10/100 switching solutions with 100FX backboneconnectivity to desktop and small network environments.Full auto-negotiating 10/100 ports automaticallydetect speed and duplex modes of attached devices andallow the switch to automatically configure for the bestpossible performance.
These products will enable customers to connect to bothfiber and copper networks as they expend and growwithout any configuration required. The switches areplug and play and the solution is very affordable. Thehigh speed, auto-sensing, 10/100Mbps ports of theFS700FC series are speed auto negotiating and have afull/half duplex automatic configuration. Auto MDI/MDI-X on every 10/100TX port allows switches to becascaded with more flexibility. Built using advancedtechnology solutions, AT-FS700FC switches ensure nonblocking wire speed filtering and forwarding of traffic,giving the switches maximum performance. Easy to readfront panel LEDs show ongoing switch status and simplifytroubleshooting.
Media & Performance
Network & Communication
Management & Protocols
Processor & Chipset
- 100M: Indicates 100Mbps operation
- Link/Act: Solid on indicates a valid link exists Flashing indicates packets being received from the network
- FDX/HDX: Indicates full or half duplex operation
- Link/Act: Solid on indicates a valid link exists flashing indicates packets being received from the network
Certifications & Standards