- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING ETHERNET SWITCHES
TP-LINK Technologies 5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Gigabit Steel Cased Switch, IEEE 802.1p QoS, IGMP Snooping
$ 28.14 $ 34.99
Free Shipping | In Stock
Cisco SG500X-48MP-K9-NA SG500X-48MPP 48 Port GIG + 4 10-GIG Max PoE Layer 3 Switch
$ 2668.29 $ 4921.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
HP 1810-8 Switch S-Buy US en - 8 Ports - Manageable - 8 x RJ-45 - 10/100Base-TX, 10/100/1000Base-T
$ 73.90 $ 96.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Huawei Technologies Co. S1700-52GFR-4P-AC Switch 48 10/100/1000 BASE-T and 4 1000 BASE-X SFP ports (1000 BASE-X) and AC 110/220V
Highlights for Huawei Technologies Co. S1700-52GFR-4P-AC Switch 48 10/100/1000 BASE-T and 4 1000 BASE-X SFP ports (1000 BASE-X) and AC 110/220V
The Huawei Quidway S1700 enterprise switch (S1700) is a next-generation energy-saving Ethernet access switch. The S1700 uses high-performance hardware provides a rich array of features to help customers build secure, reliable high-performance networks. It is easy to install and maintain and is suitable for use by middle- and small-size enterprises, Internet cafes, hotel, and schools.
The S1700 series consist of SNMP-based switches, a web-managed switch, and maintenance-free switches.
Maintenance-free switches include S1700-8-AC, S1700-24-AC, S1700-52R-2T2P-AC, S1700-8G-AC, and S1724G; the web-managed switch is S1728GWR-4P; SNMP-based switches include S1700-28FR-2T2P-AC, S1700-52FR-2T2PAC, S1700-28GFR-4P-AC, and S1700-52GFR-4P-AC.
- Forty-eight 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Ethernet electrical ports and four GE SFP ports, and AC power supply
- Packet forwarding rate: 78 Mpps
- Switching capacity: 104 Gbps
Product Characteristics and Advantages
Innovative energy saving design
- The S1700 supports Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) that enables the switch to enter power-saving mode when the traffic is light.
- The S1700 can adjust power output for transmissions based on the cable length and set ports that are transmitting no traffic to sleep mode.
Non-blocking and high-speed forwarding
- All S1700 ports provide Layer 2 wire-speed forwarding capabilities to ensure non-blocking packet forwarding. Most S1700 models provide optical and electrical GE uplink ports, which facilitate user access and are costeffective.
- The S1700 MAC address table supports up to 8 K of MAC addresses, making it easy to expand networks and deploy new services.
Convenient management and maintenance
- The S1700 is easy to manage and maintain and comes with one-key operation button on the front panel.
- Web-managed S1700 models come with a web network management system, making it easy to configure switches.
- SNMP-based S1700 models allow for the use of an SNMP-based NMS for centralized configuration and management.
Powerful security performance
- The S1700 provides a range of security features, including 802.1x, RADIUS, and NAC. The S1700 also supports packet filtering based on MAC addresses or ports to defend against hacker and virus attacks.
Great networking and bandwidth extensibility
- The S1700 provides LACP, STP, RSTP, and MSTP functions to implement link aggregation and backup. SNMPbased switches support up to eight MSTP instances for flexible networking.
- Security features:
- Hardware ACL
- Packet filtering based on MAC addresses
- MAC address authentication
- Port-based 802.1x authentication.
- RADIUS authentication
- Port isolation
- Storm suppression
- Attack defense, which prevents
- broadcast traffic, ARP attacks, ICMP attacks, TCP attacks, worm viruses, and DoS attacks
- DHCP snooping
- 4 K VLANs
- Access port
- Trunk port
- Hybrid port
- Management VLAN
- Voice VLAN
- PQ and WRR
- Four queues on each port
- Queue scheduling based on 802.1p or DSCP priorities
- STP: STP/RSTP/MSTP
- IGMP snooping and a maximum of 256 multicast groups
- Fast leave
- Link aggregation:
- 12 link aggregation groups (LAGs) and a maximum of eight ports in each LAG
- Static LACP
- Port mirroring:
- Port-based bidirectional flow mirroring
- Configuring a trunk as a mirrored interface
- Bandwidth control: Rate limiting for incoming and outgoing packets, with the granularity of 64 kbit/s
- Broadcast storm suppression:
- Broadcast storm suppression based on the interface rate
- Sending alarms when the traffic rate reaches the upper limit
- Device management:
- Web system network management
- DHCP client
- User password protection
- One-key restoration
- Device maintenance:
- Remote Network Monitoring (RMON)
- System log
- Ping and traceroute
- Virtual Cable Test (VCT)
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
- Type: SNMP-based Switch
- Model: S1700-52GFR-4P-AC
- Fixed port: Fortyeight 10/100/1000 Mbit/s electrical ports
- Optional port: 4 GE SFP optical ports
- MAC address table: 8 K MAC
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 43.6 mm x 442 mm x 220 mm
- Input voltage: 100 V to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- EEE: Supported
- Power consumption: <45W
- Operating temperature: 0 degrees C to 45 degrees C
- Humidity: 20% to 85% (noncondensing)
- Storage humidity: 10% to 90% (noncondensing)
- Heat dissipation: fan modules for heat dissipation.