TOP SELLING ETHERNET SWITCHES
Product Information for Cisco Catalyst 4500 4200w AC Dual In Power Supply
Highlights for Cisco Catalyst 4500 4200w AC Dual In Power Supply
- The Catalyst 4500 series dual input AC power supply supports data and PoE
- It is designed to accept either 100V AC circuits or 200V AC circuits
- The 4200W supply is the largest internal AC power supply
- Customers planning for the future can deploy the 4200W power supply with a single 100V circuit
In any deployment scenario, whether AC or DC, the Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series has the power supplies and external power devices to meet customers' power needs for data, voice, and video applications.
- It is Integrated PoE.
- The 4200W supply is the largest internal AC power supply available for the Catalyst 4500 series switch.
- Customer planning large scale PoE deployments can use the dual inputs in the 200V AC configuration.
- Product Type AC Power Supply.
- Cooling: Fan.
- Holdup Time: 20 ms
- Power Description: Input Voltage 100V AC 200V AC
- Output Voltage: 3.3V DC to 12V DC
- Current: 12A @ 100V AC - Input Current
- 12A @ 200V AC - Input Current
- 115.3A @ 12V DC - Data - Output Current
- 12.5A @ 3.3V DC - Data - Output Current
- 77.1A @ -50V DC - 200 V AC - PoE - Output Current
- 38A @ -50V DC - 100 V AC - PoE - Output Current
- Output Power: 4200 W Maximum
- Status Indicators Good : Green
- Fail : Red
- Form Factor: Plug-in Module
- Additional Information: IEEE 802.3af-Compliant
- Integrated PoE : Up to 3855W
- Heat Dissipation : 3580 BTU/hr
- Output Power: Redundant Mode (Data):1383W + 40W
- Output Power Redundant Mode: (PoE): 3855W @ 200V AC/1900W @100V AC
- Output Power Combined Mode (Data):2766W
- Output Power Combined Mode (PoE):7710W @ 200V AC/3800 W@ 100V AC
- System Requirement Software : IOS 12.2
- Compatibility Cisco:Catalyst 4503, Cisco Catalyst 4504, Cisco Catalyst 4506, Cisco Catalyst 4507R, Cisco Catalyst 4510R