TOP SELLING ETHERNET SWITCHES
Netgear 24 Ports Gigabit Fiber, Layer 3 Software Package
$ 1729.00 $ 2930.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Cisco 100Base-FX SFP For FE Port
Highlights for Cisco 100Base-FX SFP For FE Port
- The Cisco 100BASE-X Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) is a hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a Fast Ethernet port or slot, linking the port with the network.
Main features include the following:
- Hot-swappable when deployed, the switch or router does not have to reboot.
- Supports the "pay-as-you-populate" model.
- Interchangeable with other 100BASE-X SFPs on the same line card.
- Supports the Cisco quality ID feature that enables the switch or router to identify whether or not the SFP is a Cisco qualified SFP.
- Optically interoperable with respective 100BASE-X Ethernet interfaces on the same link.
Operates on ordinary multimode fiber-optic (MMF) link spans up to 2 kilometers long.
- Platform Support: The Cisco SFPs are supported across a variety of Cisco Systems switches, routers, and optical transport devices. For more details, refer to the document Cisco 100M Ethernet SFP Compatibility Matrix.
- Connectors: Dual LC connector
- Wavelength: 1310
- Fiber Type: MMF
- Cable Distance: 2 km (6562 ft)
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3ah Draft 3.0
- Compatible with standard as specified in IEEE 802.3
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 8.5 x 13.4 x 56.5 mm
Environmental Conditions and Power Requirements
- Operating temperature range:
- Commercial temperature range (COM): 0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)
- Industrial temperature range (IND): -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)
- Storage temperature range: -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)