TOP SELLING ETHERNET SWITCHES
HP 1810-8 Switch S-Buy US en - 8 Ports - Manageable - 8 x RJ-45 - 10/100Base-TX, 10/100/1000Base-T
$ 71.10 $ 96.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
HP 1405-5G Switch S-Buy US en - 5 Ports - 5 x RJ-45 - 10/100/1000Base-T - Desktop
$ 37.93 $ 51.00
Product Information for D-link DSS-24+ High Performance Unmanaged Layer 2 Switch
Highlights for D-link DSS-24+ High Performance Unmanaged Layer 2 Switch
- Product Type:Ethernet Switch
- Number of Ports:24
D-Link's DSS-24+ is a high performance unmanaged Layer 2 Switch that provides users with 24 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet ports with NWay auto-negotiation per port. Designed with a new chipset, the DSS-24+ can automatically detect either MDI/MDIX cable type through any of the Ethernet ports, which eliminates the need for an uplink port. The DSS-24+ includes support for an optional 2-port 100BASE-FX module with an "SC connector" increasing cable connectivity to other servers and switches. The DSS-24+ is targeted for both small office and small business environments.
The DSS-24+ 24 10/100 Mbps ports adheres to IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3x standards, which specify 10Base-T, 100Base-TX and 100BASE-FX Ethernet technologies. With the DSS-24+ switching function, Store and Forward is implemented with Rate Adaptation Protocol. (RAP) is an end-to-end rate-based congestion control mechanism, which ensures data integrity when packets are transmitted. The switching capability of the DSS-24+ allots 256Kbytes of allocated memory buffer per 8-ports. As a result, a complete frame checking and error-filtering scheme helps prevent any packets with errors from being transmitted among any broadcast segments. The DSS-24+ also supports Backpressure and pause frame-based flow control at half duplex mode schemes to ensure zero packet loss by sending out collision signals when the port's receiving buffer is full under heavy traffic congestion.
The DSS-24+ switching function forwards data packets at wire speeds for both 10Mbps and 100Mbps. In addition, the DSS-24+ data filtering design eliminates all errors of packets at each port at wire speeds of 10Mbps and 100Mbps. As a switching solution, the DSS-24+ initiates a MAC address-learning table aging features. MAC addresses are automatically updated reducing any broadcast among network segments, which provides dynamic filtering through auto-learned MAC addresses and static filtering.
With its rack mount design and ease of installation, the DSS-24+ switch provides a cost effective way of increasing total bandwidth where network traffic is continuously increasing.
- Network Cabling 10BASE-T 2-pair UTP Cat 3, 4, 5 (100m) EIA/TIA- 568 100-OHM STP (100m) 100BASE-TX 2-pair UTP Cat 5 (100m) EIA/TIA-568 100-OHM STP (100m) 100BASE-FX Multi-Mode 962.5/125um or 50/125um Fiber Cabling With SC Connector
- Number of Ports DSS-24+: 24 x 10/100 Mbps Ports Module: DES-102F: 2 x 100BASE-FX Ports
- Physical and Environmental
- AC Inputs 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (Internal Universal Power Supply)
- Power Consumption 39 Watts Maximum
- Operating Temperature -13° ~ 131°F (-25° ~ 55°C)
- Humidity 5% ~ 95% Non-Condensing
- EMI FCC Class A CE Mark Class A VCCI Class A BSMI Class A C-Tick Class A
- Safety UL (UL 1950) CSA (CSA950) TUV/GS (EN60950)
- DC Fan One Built-In 40 x 40 mm DC Fan
- Dimensions 441 x 207 x 44 mm (IU), 19-inch Rack-Mount Width
- Weight 2.7 kg
*5 year limited warranty. Click here for more details.