TOP SELLING ETHERNET SWITCHES
Netgear 24 Ports Gigabit Fiber, Layer 3 Software Package
$ 1729.00 $ 2930.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for D-link DSS-16+ 16-Port 10/100Mbps Switch
Highlights for D-link DSS-16+ 16-Port 10/100Mbps Switch
- Product Type:Ethernet Switch
- Number of Ports:16
The D-Link DSS-16+ is a powerful desktop Dual Speed 16-port 10/100Mb Ethernet/Fast Ethernet NWay auto-negotiating Switch. Designed to bring switching to the small office and small business, the DSS-16+ delivers high speed switching capabilities at a price per port under $34, which makes it the lowest cost per port in the industry.
It functionally eliminates unnecessary traffic and relieves data congestion by delivering dedicated bandwidth for each of the sixteen ports. An individual port can connect to either an Ethernet or Fast Ethernet device. NWay auto-negotiation automatically determines the transmission speed of the attached device on each port.
The DSS-16+ provides dynamic buffer allocation that employs network-load balancing for faster data handling. The uplink interface connection enables easy expansion. The DSS-16+ uses fast store and forward architecture to ensure low latency and high data integrity. It supports stacking through two MDI-II uplink shared ports.
- Number of Ports 16
- Transmission Speed of Ports 10Mb or 100Mb NWAY auto-negotiation on all 16 ports
- Connectors All ports RJ-45
- Cable Support 10Mb connections support Cat. 3, 4, 5 UTP or STP cabling 100Mb connections support Cat. 5 UTP or STP cabling
- Standards Compliance IEEE 802.3 10Base-T Ethernet IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX Class II Fast Ethernet repeater IEEE 802.3X
- Controller (MAC+ Physceive) RTL8316+RTL8208
- MAC Adrress 8K
- Buffer Memmory 512 KBytes
- Duplex Half or Full per port
- Protocol CSMA / CD
- Partitioning Automatic for each port
- Uplink Port Stacking through two MDI-II uplink shared ports
- LED's Per Port Link/Rx Port speed (10/100Mbps)
- LED's Per Device Power Collision (10/100Mbps)
- Power Supply 100 to 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz internal universal power supply
- Power Consumption 6 Watts (maximum)
- Fan design No
- Operating Temperature -10 degrees to 55 degrees C (14 degrees to 131 degrees F)
- Humidity 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Classification FCC Class A CE Mark VCCI Class A CSA 950 UL 1950 C-Tick TUV/GS
- Dimension 280 mm x 180 mm x 44mm
*5 year limited warranty. Click here for more details.