Highlights for HP ProLiant DL385p Gen8 6204 1P 8GB-R Hot Plug SFF 460W PS Server/S-Buy
Performance and flexibility that mean business for your business needs. The HP ProLiant DL385p Gen8 Server sets the price/performance leadership standard for this generation of servers.
With Gen8 designed-in quality, serviceability, performance and enhanced configuration flexibility, this customer-inspired design offers the perfect solution for virtualization, database, and dynamic computing workloads.
Redefining the Customer Experience with HP ProActive Insight architecture
- User-inspired design features that prevent data loss, reduce downtime, and improve serviceability include HP SmartDrives, "Snap and Go" rail kit options, and tool-less access to components.
- Integrated Lifecycle Automation provides intuitive system management with simplified provisioning, proactive health monitoring and alerting, and automated firmware and system software maintenance.
- Dynamic Workload Acceleration converges storage, compute, and I/O to turbo-charge performance and resiliency while eliminating bottlenecks.
- Automated Energy Optimization reclaims space, power, and cooling resources needed for workloads and extends your data center capacity.
- HP proactive support services enable industry leading performance, uptime and productivity integrated into a personalized, simplified support experience.
Unlock your Infrastructure’s Potential with HP’s Easy-to-Use Integrated Management and Support
- HP iLO Management Engine is a complete set of embedded features, standard on all ProLiant Gen8 servers. Includes HP iLO, HP Agentless Management, HP Active Health System, HP Intelligent Provisioning, and HP Embedded Remote Support.
- HP Insight Control provides advanced management capabilities across the lifecycle of your HP ProLiant server infrastructure. HP iLO Advanced, a key component, provides enhanced remote server functions that reduce IT travel costs and decrease resolution time.
- HP Insight Online with HP Insight Remote Support provides 24X7 remote monitoring and anywhere, anytime personalized access to your IT and support status.
- HP SmartUpdate reduces deployment time and update complexity by systematically updating server infrastructure in the data center. Includes HP Smart Update Manager (HP SUM), Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP), and other products.
Improved Performance and Capacity for Compute, Storage
- AMD Opteron 6300 Series Processors, providing new levels of performance and efficiency over the previous generation.
- HP SmartMemory prevents data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while improving workload performance and power efficiency.
- HP SmartDrive technology improves serviceability and prevents data loss with features such as icon-based status display and Do Not Remove LED.
Energy Efficiency by Design
- First in industry to include 3D array of sensors to help automate server efficiency and direct cooling and power as needed, saving on cooling costs.
- High efficiency 80+ certified HP Common Slot Redundant Power Supplies provide up to 94% efficiency (Platinum) and support HP’s Power Discovery Services.
- ENERGY STAR qualified server configurations illustrate HP’s ongoing commitment to help customers conserve energy and save money.
- Processor: AMD Opteron Model 6204 (4 core, 3.3 GHz, 16MB L3, 115W)
- Number of processors: 1
- Processor core available: 4
- Form factor (fully configured): 2U
- Power supply type: (2) 460W Gold hot plug power supply kit Common Slot
- Expansion slots: (3) PCIe; For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpec
- Memory, standard: 8GB (1x8GB) RDIMM
- Memory slots: 24 DIMM slots
- Memory type: 2R x4 PC3L-10600R-9
- Included hard drives: None ship standard; Supports up to (8) SFF SAS/SATA/SSD hot plug drives
- Optical drive type: None ship standard
- Network controller: 1Gb 331FLR Ethernet Adapter 4 Ports per controller
- Storage controller: (1) Smart Array P420i/512MB FBWC
- Infrastructure management: iLO Management Engine, Insight Control (optional)
- Warranty: 3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/servers/platforms/warranty/index.htmlAdditional HP support and service coverage for your product that can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HP website at http://www.hp.com/support
- What's in the box:
- (1) DL385p Gen8 server with: (1) AMD Opteron 6204 processor
- 8GB memory
- (1) 1Gb 331FLR network controller
- (1) Smart Array P420i/512MB FBWC storage controller
- (2) 460W power supplies
HP ProLiant DL385p Gen8 6204 1P 8GB-R Hot Plug SFF 460W PS Server/S-Buy